NEVER EVER

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana
I picked her up and put her in enclosure and she looked pissed that I interrupted her beauty sleep [emoji849]
I ticked off Tibby today too. We added a frame around the doorways on their house and she wouldn’t stop coming to try and eat the paint. I would take her across the yard, she would be back in no time. Sweetheart was like, “It’s too hot to go investigate.” Wisdom with age. I finally brought her inside. Then after all the paint dried, I got rid of all grass that happened to get paint on it. A little paint was on a stepping stone in front of her doorway from painting a week ago. She kept trying to eat the paint off the stone. I flipped it over. Yummy cactus, noooooo. Aqua light blue paint, yeeeeeessss.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I ticked off Tibby today too. We added a frame around the doorways on their house and she wouldn’t stop coming to try and eat the paint. I would take her across the yard, she would be back in no time. Sweetheart was like, “It’s too hot to go investigate.” Wisdom with age. I finally brought her inside. Then after all the paint dried, I got rid of all grass that happened to get paint on it. A little paint was on a stepping stone in front of her doorway from painting a week ago. She kept trying to eat the paint off the stone. I flipped it over. Yummy cactus, noooooo. Aqua light blue paint, yeeeeeessss.
Lol.

Bdelag7389

5 Year Member
Tampa FL
Glad to see you found the tort they are faster and sneakier than most think