New here, sulcata hatchlings owner from far Nor Cal.

UnicornSploosh

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Redding, Ca
Hi all. I am the very proud owner of two little sulcata babies. They're spoiled rotten and about to be even more spoiled after reading some of the threads here. Dot and Dash are about five months old now and doing well so far.

babies.jpg dirty sulcata.jpg sulcata.jpg sulcata2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Unicorn, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you, Dash and Dot.
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, however trivial they may appear.
Read, learn, contribute and have fun!

UnicornSploosh

5 Year Member
Redding, Ca

I have already thoroughly stalked through most of your posts about sulcatas and am headed to Lowe's as I type this to fix things we've been doing wrong. Thankfully we did the diet stuff pretty right and have been keeping humidity up, just not hight enough. We're fixing that.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I'll try not to drive y'all too batty asking a billion questions.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I have already thoroughly stalked through most of your posts about sulcatas and am headed to Lowe's as I type this to fix things we've been doing wrong. Thankfully we did the diet stuff pretty right and have been keeping humidity up, just not hight enough. We're fixing that.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I'll try not to drive y'all too batty asking a billion questions.
Please don't worry about asking a billion questions.
Nobody minds, always happy to answer when they can.
And many of us are batty anyway.