NEW RE SIZE IMAGE NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well .... as much fun it is to view and share alike all these wonderful pics ....what is the * New* red boarder thingy stating " resize image .. bla bla" ? .. Its VERY distracting...any one else feel the same way? ...
Also whats strange when I click on it ..the new *larger * pic .. isnt all that much bigger? .... urgh... just when I finally figured out how to post a user friendly pic using photo bucket now ...this * Red Boarder* .... yuck ~ :p

JD~:D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Oh..I love that red bar. When you press it the picture get really big and looks so great. Sorry Jeff.:(

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I love it too. It automatically resizes everyones pics so the are never too big or too small. The red bar doesn't bother me at all.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That doesn't bother me.

And your pictures are already of a good size, that's why when you click they don't get bigger...but click on some of Tom's pictures. They get huge.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I changed the red and removed the border. I kind of agree with Jeff. The link shouldn't detract from the image. Is it easy enough to see now?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well allrighty then ....... MY Hats off to you Mr. Josh ! ....
I think a wonderful decision and judgment call. A keen eye after all ....Cheers...:D
and thank you ..... for the condsideration and feedback /response as well ~
JD~:)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
There used to be a red bar under the pictures posted that said you could re-size it. Josh took it away. I does look better and we can still resize the pictures. Good work Josh!

Status
Not open for further replies.