Nick's dogs back home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Here are some pics of Nick's doggies back home, they're like my own! They live with his parents in their lovely home in Durban

This is Comet....he's a pure breed Staffie (Staffordshire Terrior) He's the old man of the clan, he's not doing so good, hopefully we get to see him when we're home in July! Comet is 11/12yrs old
Redwood26thOctober005.jpg

This is Chelsea, a Pure breed German Shepard -the lady of the house....if you could ever meet a POSH dog, this is her! Queen Chelsea hehe. She's 4yrs old
Redwood26thOctober008.jpg

And this last, but certainly not least, is baby Ziggy - the miniture Daushund - he is HUMAN I tell you, sleeps with his head on Nick's mom's pillow under the blanket and loves watching CSI! He's 3yrs old
Redwood26thOctober010.jpg

I sure do miss them so much ! Can't wait to see them!
Thought I'd share their pics with you :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Aww Stace, they are so cute.
It is funny because Comet really look like the man of the Clan, Chelsea has a princess look in her face and Ziggy looks like a little baby :D
Thanks for sharing.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Hahahaha yeah you're right Isa, exactly like that! Ziggy is SUCH a baby, and the most spoilt dog on the planet! He actually got so fat from the treats he was given, that he had to go on diet, now he looks spiffy and buff haha. Comet loves back tickles....the funniest thing you have ever seen. He walks under this one pot plant, which has leaves hanging over, and he walks like he is in slow motion so it tickles his back,and he turns round again and again to do it more. They are so funny. I really want to buy a dog here, but we'll see, they're so expensive here!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I love all animals, it is amazing how they have their own personality :D
I would have loved to have a dog or cat, but I am allergic :(, but now it does not matter because I have Hermy :D. When I was 8 years old ( I was not allergic then) , my parents bought 2 cats Caramel and Pistache, one for me and one for my sister. Caramel (mine) died when I was 15 and Pistache died the day before my 21st B-day. Losing them was horrible, it was like loosing a member of the family.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Awww I'm sorry about that! It is very tough when you lose an animal, cos they are your family member. I will be devastated when it's Comet's turn :(
I'm HIGHLY allergic to cats, but we have an office cat here at work, I sneeze all day....never learn to NOT play with him lol. he is SUPER fluffy, looks identical to, I think was it Maggies cat BearBoy, or someones cat lol. Nick also has a cat, his name is Pitch....he is PITCH black, nothing of any other colour on him, and he is SO old, and a mean, mean cat...I love all animals except Pitch, he attacks you intentionally lol, stabs your neck when yr sleeping and sits on your chest and just stares at you with his green eyes, scares the hell out of me hahaha. I want a pug, soooo badly! We found a few here but dogs here are just ridiculously overpriced....I found a bulldog I wanted and they were selling him for 14 000 dirhams, which is like $3800 US ! MENTAL cases ! Anyway, I'm blabbing now!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Stazz said:
Awww I'm sorry about that! It is very tough when you lose an animal, cos they are your family member. I will be devastated when it's Comet's turn :(
I'm HIGHLY allergic to cats, but we have an office cat here at work, I sneeze all day....never learn to NOT play with him lol. he is SUPER fluffy, looks identical to, I think was it Maggies cat BearBoy, or someones cat lol. Nick also has a cat, his name is Pitch....he is PITCH black, nothing of any other colour on him, and he is SO old, and a mean, mean cat...I love all animals except Pitch, he attacks you intentionally lol, stabs your neck when yr sleeping and sits on your chest and just stares at you with his green eyes, scares the hell out of me hahaha. I want a pug, soooo badly! We found a few here but dogs here are just ridiculously overpriced....I found a bulldog I wanted and they were selling him for 14 000 dirhams, which is like $3800 US ! MENTAL cases ! Anyway, I'm blabbing now!

Thanks Stace :)
I really hope Comet is going to be ok, what problem does he have?
Lucky you, there is an office cat at your work :D. do you work in a vet office?
Me too I love pugs, they are just so cute and have cute little faces :D. My fiance always wanted an english bulldog :), they are really cute too.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Stazz said:
I found a bulldog I wanted and they were selling him for 14 000 dirhams, which is like $3800 US ! MENTAL cases !

One reason we agreed to the pound puppy was my daughter found a English Bulldog $4000.00 in a pet store. So you found a deal at $3800.00.

Dawna

Stazz

5 Year Member
Jeepers Dawna ! Thats crazy huh! We did go to the animal welfare place here, called k9 friends....but all the dogs were too big for our space, and it was heart wrenching walking in there...I'll never go back :( Even though all our dogs have been from welfare.

Isa, poor little Comet has had numerous tumours removed, but he has a bit of cancer, and at the moment he's not suffering, but when he does start to feel it and not be well at all, they'll have to put him to sleep :( And Tiger, the office cat, was my bosses cat until he had his first child, the baby pinched and pulled Tiger's hair and was allergic to him, so Tiger became the office cat. He lives here permanently :D Very cool to have a cat at work! And nope to the vet office....I work for a post-production company, we do animation & visual effects in movies and commercials, mainly Middle East clients. VERY cool!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Stazz said:
Jeepers Dawna ! Thats crazy huh! We did go to the animal welfare place here, called k9 friends....but all the dogs were too big for our space, and it was heart wrenching walking in there...I'll never go back :( Even though all our dogs have been from welfare.

Isa, poor little Comet has had numerous tumours removed, but he has a bit of cancer, and at the moment he's not suffering, but when he does start to feel it and not be well at all, they'll have to put him to sleep :( And Tiger, the office cat, was my bosses cat until he had his first child, the baby pinched and pulled Tiger's hair and was allergic to him, so Tiger became the office cat. He lives here permanently :D Very cool to have a cat at work! And nope to the vet office....I work for a post-production company, we do animation & visual effects in movies and commercials, mainly Middle East clients. VERY cool!

Poor Comet, I really hope he wont feel it for a long time :(, I am sure he is a really good dog. Wow, you work for a post production company, that is very cool!!! It must be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.