No moderators allowed.. enter at your own risk

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Well...here I am and I'm figuring that everything was going on here still...and I see that nothing has changed except maybe for new ppl...you weirdo's are still posting nothingness...
I am so freakin bored, been cutting down blackberries for a new Sulcata pen...it's f'ing miserable work, and I was crippled in bed as I did too much and got too bloody, but I lived and so again today I will be fighting those blackberries...damn I wish somebody close by could help...but there's isn't anybody willing to attack those darn vines...here's a picture to show that blackberries are extremely invasive and will grow any damn where...here's my shed mop...guess I propped it up on the wall last winter...I couldn't find it then...but I found it by accident and look at the blackberry growing in my mop!!! 037.JPG036.JPG

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Well...here I am and I'm figuring that everything was going on here still...and I see that nothing has changed except maybe for new ppl...you weirdo's are still posting nothingness...
I am so freakin bored, been cutting down blackberries for a new Sulcata pen...it's f'ing miserable work, and I was crippled in bed as I did too much and got too bloody, but I lived and so again today I will be fighting those blackberries...damn I wish somebody close by could help...but there's isn't anybody willing to attack those darn vines...here's a picture to show that blackberries are extremely invasive and will grow any damn where...here's my shed mop...guess I propped it up on the wall last winter...I couldn't find it then...but I found it by accident and look at the blackberry growing in my mop!!! View attachment 291828View attachment 291830
Awww.. if i was closer id come by and cheer u on lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I am so freakin bored, been cutting down blackberries for a new Sulcata pen...it's f'ing miserable work, and I was crippled in bed as I did too much and got too bloody, but I lived and so again today I will be fighting those blackberries...damn I wish somebody close by could help...but there's isn't anybody willing to attack those darn vines...here's a picture to show that blackberries are extremely invasive and will grow any damn where...here's my shed mop...guess I propped it up on the wall last winter...I couldn't find it then...but I found it by accident and look at the blackberry growing in my mop!!! View attachment 291828View attachment 291830
Well...did you at least get enough berries for a pie? Or birdie treats? Or smash the dang things for jam? Or at the very least get a snack while working...personally I hate all that but I would make blackberry jelly. You might even get to meet a snake or two on your outing...☺