Not another Delivery????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown, TX
008.JPGFedEx early this time

021.JPGLook it's Mando and Tiko...two of CD Mays 2010's. Sounds like I am ordering up some fine wine...

022.JPGMy Super Mini Herd before newbies wisked off to soak and quarantine. 3 2010 from AllegraF, 3 2010 CD Mays and Gypsy.

013.JPG Gypsy, Iago, Zaina and Olivio playing ring around the hibiscus bush.

So today I got my new Redfoots. Thanks CD and AllegraF for making this happen. It is hard to tell from the pictures, but these tortoises are within 6 months of hatching. Mando and Tiko the largest being hatched in August and September with Gypsy and Mio the smallest being hatched in March 2010.

I guess in about 4-5 years, we will see whose name really fits. :tort:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I thought you were going to say, "Its not delivery, its de Georno." ( however its spelled)

allegraf

10 Year Member!
I'm glad they are home safe! Man, the other 2010s aren't too far behind those 2 from cdmay! They all look great and happy!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You have the start of an awesome group there! I am a bit jealous, I must say, I haven't been lucky enough to get any from Carl yet. ;) :D

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Thanks everyone. I have been very lucky to get such wonderful tortoises.
In the picture where they are lined up, they are in the order of which I obtained them. Gypsy, Iago, Olivio (walking away), Zaina, Mio, Mando and Tiko (walking away).

EP429

5 Year Member
Central Texas
Congrats! That's an impressive group, I'm still negotiating with my wife to let me expand, she's not a baby-animal person, she prefers grown critters :D
I had five Texas tortoises when I was younger, torts are even more fun in groups, species permitting of course :)

Katherine

5 Year Member
Awesome! Always exciting to add to the crew, and those are some beautiful youngsters you have acquired!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
EP429 said:
Congrats! That's an impressive group, I'm still negotiating with my wife to let me expand, she's not a baby-animal person, she prefers grown critters :D
I had five Texas tortoises when I was younger, torts are even more fun in groups, species permitting of course :)

Just do it and surprise her- thats what I do

Status
Not open for further replies.