Not moving around as much

Shann1422

Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
My Hermann is usually pretty active- pushing things around enclosure. But today we started with her soak, then she ate. And she’s been sleeping under basking bulb since plus or minus her moving and adjusting a bit. Should i be concerned? Basking temp 95F. Humidity is a bit higher than normal 68%.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
How old? how long have you had her? Can you provide photos of the enclosure?

Shann1422

Boston, MA
She is 3 years old. I’ve had her for 2 weeks now. Don’t hav picture of full enclosure but this is what you can see from the camera i have for herIMG_4910.png

Shann1422

Boston, MA
She is 3 years old. I’ve had her for 2 weeks now. Don’t hav picture of full enclosure but this is what you can see from the camera i have for herView attachment 358897
I would assume that she's trying to get a little warmer under that basking bulb.
She needs to be pretty warm to be able to digest her food, too.
Here is full images of her enclosure. To her outside today and she was very active walking all around, she’s eating, drinking and getting soaks. I think the temp might be a bit too low. Under bulb is 90-100. But on warm side ambient temp is 75, cool side is 72-73. Going to get a warming pad that i will attach to back of enclosure

Attachments

• IMG_4923.jpeg
    IMG_4923.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
    IMG_4924.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0