not quite the last day to enter!! (Nov monthly contest... food faces/eating)

shanu303

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
India
RE: Last day to enter!! (Nov monthly contest... food faces/eating)

in the contest thread its written last day to enter is Nov 23rd..... "Entries are open from Wednesday, Nov 13, 2013 through Saturday, November 23 on November 24th the pictures will be placed on a thread for submitters to check. Voting will be Monday, November 25th through Wednesday, November 27 ."

and its only 17th nov now...... so how is this the last day ?

i'm really confused.....

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
RE: Last day to enter!! (Nov monthly contest... food faces/eating)

shanu303 said:
in the contest thread its written last day to enter is Nov 23rd..... "Entries are open from Wednesday, Nov 13, 2013 through Saturday, November 23 on November 24th the pictures will be placed on a thread for submitters to check. Voting will be Monday, November 25th through Wednesday, November 27 ."

and its only 17th nov now...... so how is this the last day ?

i'm really confused.....

:D :D Because I am being dumb! :D I looked at the calendar wrong. You are so very correct. *blushes* Perhaps it's from too much clorox fumes???

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Hahaha good catch on the dates!

On a side note I'm super bummed :(
I rushed to send a picture in after seeing the announcement and sent the best one I had on file. But it wasn't as messy of a face as I was planning to send in.... Oh well.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Team Gomberg said:
Hahaha good catch on the dates!

On a side note I'm super bummed :(
I rushed to send a picture in after seeing the announcement and sent the best one I had on file. But it wasn't as messy of a face as I was planning to send in.... Oh well.

Heather (and anybody else who sent in a picture today) please feel free to send in another one before the real deadline. It's my error, you guys should not be punished for it.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I look forward to seeing what you end up sending! :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
To be honest, I have avoided starting to load those entries because my laptop is so darn slow, I will be spending hours doing that thread. :( I had thought the other day I would be smart and use the faster computer at the nearby public library. Wouldn't you know it, their machine does not allow me to go into that site.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Redfoot NERD said:
Jacqui do you have a size preference on the pics.. limit, etc. ?

No, we don't have the same need like the calendar does. I do take them all and place them in my photobucket and then in here. It's to try to get them all on even ground. I also show them as given, I won't turn them or anything.