October Oranges'.....Het 4 Hypo Babies

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That's because its the Halloween month. Orange is big this month. Any of them have a skull or pumpkin pattern?:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Now ya know, we need to see a clearer butt shot of that one certain individual....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Haha, Jacqui and her love of butts:p:D

The second one does look like a carved pumpkin on the top of its head.
The first one looks like an old lady with big granny pants bent over, giving us a rear end shot:eek::D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I don't have much of a creative mind and if I were to do a few flips, well, I would probably end up in the hospital:confused:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
How cute......They are really different from the Cherry.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Now ya know, we need to see a clearer butt shot of that one certain individual....
I figured you might say that ......so in a bit - I'll snag a shot of the Hiney.....;)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
I don't have much of a creative mind and if I were to do a few flips, well, I would probably end up in the hospital:confused:
well we don't want that .......stay low and v^v^v^v^rollv^v with it .....We call those summersaults on Earth.....:p;):p

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Actually no Barb, I don't have a thing for butts (tortoise butts any how). I want to see the carapace at the rear end of that hatchling. That's what I have a thing for. :)
I have a "thing" for rear-ends too....! .......:rolleyes::p
J' your pics will be coming this AM........:)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well ....that can be arranged ....as I'm a fishing fool ..and the ocean is just down the street a way ...
aka .." Rip Lips" <~~~~fish lingo :p (and the name of my boat ) ....the " Lip Ripper"

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What kind of a boat do you have? (like I know anything about boats or have ever been on one) What do you normally catch?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
28' Chaparral...... I ocean fish ...so the catch varies along with the season. Catalina island is only around 25 nautical miles offshore , good spot for Yellowtail and the occasional Tuna, Rock Cod in the winter , Calico bass, Ling Cod , Halibut, Shark - Inshore you have your spotted bay bass, , flounder, croaker, barred sand bass , surf perch ....heck the list can be quiet long . Most years fishing was/is down south in Mexico or the Scripps canyons . Ocean fish have much more variances' in flavor , texture and methods of cooking the "fresh water fish" don't even come close!