Oops

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
The upside of an overachiever is that they can accomplish more than most......mostly. I'm on IR so it's all on her.

Kerry came up with a brilliant idea for the downstairs bedroom at the Nook where we are a little tight for space.

A Murphy bed!
20240725_153230.jpg

The downside of an overachiever is that sometimes they don't measure the 14" mattress that they have IN THE ROOM before ordering and assembling the 12" Murphy bed.

I haven't stopped laughing......poor Kerry is deflated. I offered the 14" bed to the kids. Apparently we are mattress shopping tonight.

zovick

10 Year Member!
The upside of an overachiever is that they can accomplish more than most......mostly. I'm on IR so it's all on her.

Kerry came up with a brilliant idea for the downstairs bedroom at the Nook where we are a little tight for space.

A Murphy bed!
View attachment 375478

The downside of an overachiever is that sometimes they don't measure the 14" mattress that they have IN THE ROOM before ordering and assembling the 12" Murphy bed.

I haven't stopped laughing......poor Kerry is deflated. I offered the 14" bed to the kids. Apparently we are mattress shopping tonight.
The best laid plans of mice and men................

I hope you are being supportive of Kerry in this time of need.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
All I can say is typical man. 😂
LOL...
I love it!

Guys, this is our life together. There's never anger, we just laugh at this stuff... .i have to laugh. ....because I'm as liable to have done it as Kerry.

God must be laughing his bum off!

" Wait a minute, if I put these two together I solve both problems of who do I put them with.. I get a 2fer and I'll just make it so they never get mad at one another over this stuff. There, now they BOTH do it"

That's what happened, me thinks.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Do you catch yourself laughing at yourself when you do something stupid or a dumb mistake and no one else is around. I do. Heck, I will even cuz myself out sometimes too. Might as well right, what's done is done.

I have to confess. I totally read your thread wrong. I thought you did it. That you measured wrong or just eyeballed it. Men usually measure once cut twice lol.