Opo 2.0

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
I love their attitude. All of mine came out n about today to enjoy the warm weather.. they got extra cactus pads and Mazuri for the efforts.. and WOW your cactus really took off quick! I’m so jealous!

OPO is such a handsome fellow. You and Rose have done well:)
I have alot of flowers this year. The new pads are starting to grow now. The fence is 5' high. This is the biggest plant. I have 2 others that are a little smaller and 4 about 3' high.
20210122_143333.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Isn't that the truth!?
He'll be doing that soon because he starts thinking it's time to spend his days outside around mid February. We go through that argument every year. And it's well February in Ohio isn't always like where you came from poor guy.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's spring here in Central California too. The ants are awake (new little construction sites in the driveway), the pond is awake (turtles sunning along the bank), and all is right with the world!!

Jan A

Boulder, CO
It's spring here in Central California too. The ants are awake (new little construction sites in the driveway), the pond is awake (turtles sunning along the bank), and all is right with the world!!
We were going to fly into Tulsa, OK tomorrow, but they're getting a major snow dump this weekend, so spring is not quite there in the midwest. It's been a high of 25 or 30 all this week here in Colorado. I am envious!!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
The black tub was one of Opo's cool hides last year. The sun never hits that corner. Think I will need a bigger one this year before the hot weather comes.

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Opo’s coloring is light like Crushers.. I like it. He is looking mighty mischievous these days.
Thanks Heather, he has been a little pain this week. We are battling over his food right now.
We spoiled him with cactus. Now that's all he wants. I have had dandelion in his feed dish going on 3 days. He will bite it then come to the door and scratches. I will win this one. ?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA