Ornate Wood turtle

So I'm looking into getting an ornate wood turtle and I saw on big apple herp they have ornate wood turtles and Central American wood turtles for sale I thought they were the same? Also there is not much info on them on the web do any of you guys own them? I would love to own one they are extremely beautiful and, from what I've heard, easy to care for. Btw if anyone is wondering my baby ornate box turtle is doing great!!!

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Cruz, CA
Order from a better source. I believe Robert and trish on kingsnake have some available. Use their scientific name: rhinoclemys pulcherimma manni as to not get confused on what your ordering

Thanks do you have any? Not for sale I mean as pets
Order from a better source. I believe Robert and trish on kingsnake have some available. Use their scientific name: rhinoclemys pulcherimma manni as to not get confused on what your ordering

Could you give me a link I couldn't find either of them?

They don't have any right now but look through the ads and talk to people before you pick a vendor
Exotic pets la has some but they're rlly expensive I saw some cheaper ones at pinellas county reptiles. Are they good ?

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
@Reptileguy1741 Let me know if you find a good breeder. I am not looking now but would love the information for the future. If you do get them please share pictures of the turtles and set up !!!