Outside temps

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Cincinnati, OH
Great....did you measure your temps with the enclosure door open all night long? Or closed. Anyhow, good luck. Our Sully is in her inside area now that also has a nice 6x3 foot night box. A cozy burrow.
It was measured with the freezer strips intact and exposed. Floor temp directly in front of the strips was 76, which I thought was pretty damn good with it being 10 outside. Ghost is in his 4x8 indoor condo till spring.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Exactly - perhaps a road trip to Ray’s house - torts in tow - so they can get some wonderful Florida sunshine!
You are more than welcome to visit. Wait till Tuesday that's the next time we get the sun. 5 days with no sun:mad:. I think I am in Michigan. :<3:

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Send some of that warm weather up towards me and Maro2Bear's way. It's friggin cold up here!
I will as soon as it warms back up.
Sun came out this afternoon when I got home from physical therapy. Opo grazed for 1 1/2 hours. Almost non stop then ate a pile of dandelion. Also got a good long soak. He was happy.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
We got up to 89 degrees yesterday. Supposed to be a high of 61 tomorrow with our first rain of the season.
Nice day I know you will be happy to get the rain. Were you bothered by the hot stuff that did a lot of damage. ( don't want to say the word):)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Nice day I know you will be happy to get the rain. Were you bothered by the hot stuff that did a lot of damage. ( don't want to say the word):)
The recent brush combustion missed us this time. My biggest issue has been the power company cutting my power off every time the wind blows.

Sue Ann

chapin , South Carolina
[. But he can’t wait to get outsideQUOTE="vladimir, post: 1782572, member: 98727"]It's so hard watching the torts adjust to the weather change! We can't wait for winter to be over already[/QUOTE]
Yes my Dexter is only one pound, 8 months old