Personal promotion

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I don't think I could ever escape full blown awesomeness. Awesomeness follows me everywhere I go. Like flies on sh......... sugar. Awesome has been my life long companion. Most of the people I know are awesome. Like Mike for example. Seriously awesome dude, he is.
Thanks for showing up Tom it's awesome of you .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well guys I guess awesome world has beat out great world . It took awesome world one and a half days to hit 100 post . Poor great world hit 84 in two years . Sorry great world but advertising goes a long ways . Business 101 !

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have to thank great guy Ken . If he would've kicked me out of great world we wouldn't have awesome world . Hahaha

Heather H

Location (City and/or State)
N.E. ohio
100 posts that's awesome. So do we always have to say awesome . Or just when something is awesome. Or someone says something awesome. Or a picture is awesome?????

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
You know how Awesome I am. I showed up 2 hours early so I could get a jump start on my paperwork that has to be done today AND still be able to put in a full days field work.

You know what's NOT awesome??? The fact that my office manager said all my paperwork would be ready an on my desk last night...... It's nowhere to be found and she doesn't get here for 3 MORE HOURS.

Now I have to sit here until lunch time and work late in the field to catch up. I hate it when people waste my time and even more so when it's a coworkers fault. I think I'm going to go mess up their desk and rearrange everything to fill my time.

:)

:evil laughter:

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
You know how Awesome I am. I showed up 2 hours early so I could get a jump start on my paperwork that has to be done today AND still be able to put in a full days field work.

You know what's NOT awesome??? The fact that my office manager said all my paperwork would be ready an on my desk last night...... It's nowhere to be found and she doesn't get here for 3 MORE HOURS.

Now I have to sit here until lunch time and work late in the field to catch up. I hate it when people waste my time and even more so when it's a coworkers fault. I think I'm going to go mess up their desk and rearrange everything to fill my time.

That's why I don't have coworkers.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Yes you're so right.
that's why I stopped working with co-workers and became my own boss 15 years ago.
Now I waste my own time perfectly well on my own!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Simply helping in that I'm such a great guy!
Yeah fast typing and not checking the spelling is what I do . Haha They deleted my sign? Yeah they did! I almost didn't put that up . Now I see not to second guess myself .

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington

That scenario just shows how awesome you are and how not awesome your coworkers are.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
See how it works? ? You're on top of the world one day . The next you post the wrong thing then bam out of business. I'm still awesome!