Personality Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weda737

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
I have countless pics like this. Yes he can fit in the bowl and I know it's time for a bigger one, but he almost always naps like this. With his little butt jacked up in the air.
013-2.jpg

And very occasionally like this, with the front in the air.
007.jpg

HonuFonu23

5 Year Member
Glendale, AZ
Lol @ everyone's pics. Great pics! Here are mine.. he's quite a character. Bubbas kinda stuck on himself... yet he's humble at the same time:

osyjoj.jpg

Nom nom nom!

nn5wxu.jpg

OH yeah.. giggity. zZzZzz

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
This is one of the guys...this is what Haus does when my supplemental offerings during the summer month is not per his approval...lol....in a couple weeks or so they will be back up and about....:D

Great picture- nice hide:D

JoesMum said:
Relaxing under his lamp :)
November002.jpg

Successful attempt on gaining access to the kitchen
DSC02896.jpg

Hes got personality- so you have had him :tort: for 50 years

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
Asha
IMG_5613.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

Pipa
IMG_5600.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

Gupta always eats on top of the pile
IMG_5594.jpg

The Greeks always bask like this haha
IMG_5532.jpg

batchick

5 Year Member
IMG_5346.jpgNed is in training for the biathlon. He's taken to doing a couple of lengths on our pool every morning (don't worry, the pool cover is well-tested to take several times his weight).

I'm not sure why he does it, perhaps it is the undulating ground feel that does it for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Ok here is Bigreds personality, Into everything, curious about everything, follows me around and lays on my feet and crawls into my lap if I sit on the grass. This pic is about a year ago so shes probably a lil bigger. Oh ya and one of my 2 black cats

Talka

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
I love it when they look straight at the camera! :tort:

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Look At All That Green Food In The BackGround for Sheldon :)

DriveWRX

5 Year Member
USA
Warming up after a night in his humid hide
IMG_5844.jpg

Lunch
IMG_5192.jpg

Hermann's
IMG_5849.jpg

Alexx

5 Year Member
My little man cracks me up so much :) he's got a cheeky little personality :) I love these pictures coz it shines through :) if something is in his way he'll barge into it until it moves and sometimes I think he forgets his shell is on his back and tries to get through the smallest of gaps lol :)

Attachments

• image-273671042.png
    image-273671042.png
    998.7 KB · Views: 88
  • image-1134436688.png
    image-1134436688.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 79
  • image-79497561.png
    image-79497561.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 80

jkingler

5 Year Member
Yours reminds me SO much of mine, Alexx. My Rory is a rebel and an adventurer. She will climb up and over anything, try to go under or around things she can't climb, and she wants no part of food from human hands. She can go find her own, thank you very much! She rampages around nonstop, all day, every day I have had her, so it is often difficult to get a good picture of her! I thought it was that her enclosure was too small, so I took her outside, but no, she just likes to find things that say "you can't pass" and try to prove them wrong, both indoors and out! Also, when it is time to sleep, her burrowing instinct kicks in hard. She is dirty, dirty, dirty! every morning. I think this picture sums up several aspects of her personality pretty nicely. :)

2mb96b.jpg

Deedle, on the other hand, is a total mama's boy, a very nice but very spoiled child. He also eats a lot, comes to see us whenever we visit because he likes our handfeeding him, and after he eats, he is a silly little lazy bones. He knows he is cute and so he poses for us and the camera. He is a ham, and we (myself, the OH, and the camera) all love him.

xpvaq9.jpg

zesty_17

5 Year Member
Florida
i couldn't just pick one... bb hibiscus.JPGtort naptime.JPGbubba santa.JPGralph buckethead.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.