Pic of new apartment block from other side of the canal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Here is a pic I found online for all those soooooo curious to see pics of our apartment....this pic is of the apartment block, from across the canal........this is just to whet your appetite to see more once we have them :) heehee

1763_36835_425.jpg

Seeeeee why I'm so excited??? I get to walk around there anytime I want :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Wooowww Stace! It looks beautiful :D I can't wait to see more pics and pics of the inside :D

Stazz

5 Year Member
hehehehehe thanks Isa, I'm getting more and more excited !!! We're going shopping for some stuff for the new place tonight :) Yahhooooooo!

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
hey stace, does your apartment overlook the canal too? beautiful view and you you get to shop. woo hoo congrats, being able to walk around the canal whenever you want is very nice, youll be able to see turtles more often im thinking.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Spring I WISH it did overlook the canal, but nope, it doesn't, it over looks the road unfortunately !!! But hey, best deal in town, and its gorgeous :p
I wonder if there are turtles in there? that would be awesome!

Gulf Coast

5 Year Member
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Yea but I cant keep up with how many sleeps we have left since my nights are not your nights.. IM lost!!! lol... Hmmm maybe wait until 5 nights left and do a count down.. lol..

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Stazz said:
We'll be on the ground floor, not very exciting, but its perfect for us. We would never have found a deal like that :p

I think it is very exciting!!! :D Think about it, per exemple, when youre comming back from the groceries with 5 heavy bags in your hands, you just get in your appartment easily, no stairs :D.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Exactly !!! Thats exactly what Nick said to me, no more lugging the groceries up stairs or into elevators !! :) We're very happy. It's smaller than I wanted, but the whole reason why Nick and I came to Dubai was to save money and travel, so our little studio is all we need for us and Tallula :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Stazz said:
Exactly !!! Thats exactly what Nick said to me, no more lugging the groceries up stairs or into elevators !! :) We're very happy. It's smaller than I wanted, but the whole reason why Nick and I came to Dubai was to save money and travel, so our little studio is all we need for us and Tallula :D

I am really glad you found it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.