Pictures of the dog toybox i made for my oldest daughter and her new hound dog puppy

Dragon

Location (City and/or State)
michagin
ok I dont remember who asked me to post pictures of the dog toybox I made for my oldest daughter and her new hounddog puppy but here FINALLY they are! lol Weve been rearranging our house this past week to make it more orgnized and easyer to find things!! lol Spike dosnt really like having my sewing machine or emboridy machine in the kitchen or living room for days at a time so I had to redo my entire craft room so both sewing machines are now in the craft room and all ready to be used... then yesterday and today spike spent building a closit in our inclosed front pouch so i could get all my coats out of my closet. With my coats, clocks and ponchios in my cloths closet there wasnt enough room to hang my cloths in there....so we've just been hanging them over the top of the closit doors.....lol Im sure spike is happy that i am finally feeling better and gaining some energy....but im not sure hes all that thrilled with my honey to do lists!! lol But he is glad im sure that things dont look as cluttered as they used to. lol The only thing i will be doing on the kitchen table now is my wood carving and the few things i hae to do at a table before i can scroll saw at the saw.... and of course painting or staining things when they need it lol Oh and he ordered my birthday present.....( march 20th) Hes getting me a power wood carving kit with all the bits so it will be easer for me to do the carving . iv been using my dremal....but the bits arent actualy what i need and its not made to run for long periods of time....so the dremil gets hot....and i have to stop.... but im not strong enough to use my knifes and chissles anymore. with my new carving tools I wont have to worry about burning out my dremil ..... and i'll have the proper blades.... well enough rambeling on.....if we,re not careful I'll be talking about all sorts of things other then my sissy!!

Attachments

• dog toy box2.JPG
    dog toy box2.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC16314dog toy box 1.JPG
    SDC16314dog toy box 1.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC16316dog toy box3.JPG
    SDC16316dog toy box3.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 8

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Shar-Pei, Frenchie, Hound.
Shar-Pei my favorite of all breeds. I used to raise and show them back in the 80's.
Nice job on the box. Do the dogs put their own toys away? I tried to get my pom, what I have now, to put her own toys away. She was afraid of the tote tray I used. She was so tiny I had to use something very short sided.
Now she just has them all over the house. If we pick them up, she hauls them back out. Lol.

Dragon

michagin
Shar-Pei, Frenchie, Hound.
Shar-Pei my favorite of all breeds. I used to raise and show them back in the 80's.
Nice job on the box. Do the dogs put their own toys away? I tried to get my pom, what I have now, to put her own toys away. She was afraid of the tote tray I used. She was so tiny I had to use something very short sided.
Now she just has them all over the house. If we pick them up, she hauls them back out. Lol.
Well, actually she onlly has the one puppy..... the bloodhound.... The sharpa is the first dog she had after moving out on her own. Then after he died she got the bull dog....He died not to long ago.... they werent going to get another dog for awhile.....but i guess they were lonely and couldnt wait.... the toybox is for the bloodhound puppy...i dont know if she is going to teach her to pick up her toys and put them away or not.....