Pompano Beach/Ft. Lauderdale Fishing Guide?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
There are dozens if not hundreds of them in the Pompano and Fort Lauderdale inlet areas. But I have no experience with any of them.
I can send you a few links. But they'd probably be the same ones you can already view from Texas

EricW

Houston, TX
There are dozens if not hundreds of them in the Pompano and Fort Lauderdale inlet areas. But I have no experience with any of them.
I can send you a few links. But they'd probably be the same ones you can already view from Texas
Thanks! Yeah, there are a lot to comb through so figured if there were any recommendations, I would give them more weight compared to the others. The next trick is find one that is open for this Friday. Are the flood water receding and things getting back to normal? Or do I need to bring my own Ark to get around? LOL

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thanks! Yeah, there are a lot to comb through so figured if there were any recommendations, I would give them more weight compared to the others. The next trick is find one that is open for this Friday. Are the flood water receding and things getting back to normal? Or do I need to bring my own Ark to get around? LOL
That could still be an issue. The entire county is flooded in areas and it's still raining.
Fuel might also be an issue. The gas stations are all empty.
But I'd bet that all of that will be good by then. The water IS going down

EricW

Houston, TX
That could still be an issue. The entire county is flooded in areas and it's still raining.
Fuel might also be an issue. The gas stations are all empty.
But I'd bet that all of that will be good by then. The water IS going down
On another note, my favorite Peruvian restaurant in Davie didn't make it through COVID :(. Do you know any good ones up in Pompano area?

It has been since 2019 that I have been in the area. I spent more time in Davie area and Miami, but I am a creature of habit when I traveled for work. Same hotels, same restaurants, etc. This area is a bit north of where I am used to.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
On another note, my favorite Peruvian restaurant in Davie didn't make it through COVID :(. Do you know any good ones up in Pompano area?

It has been since 2019 that I have been in the area. I spent more time in Davie area and Miami, but I am a creature of habit when I traveled for work. Same hotels, same restaurants, etc. This area is a bit north of where I am used to.
Several "old Florida" restaurants didnt survive COVID. And for some reason a lot of them where in Davie.
This is the highest rated Peruvian restaurant. It's in Pompano Beach. The location is also very near the beach and many fishing charters.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417_180937_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417_180937_Samsung Internet.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 2

EricW

Houston, TX
Several "old Florida" restaurants didnt survive COVID. And for some reason a lot of them where in Davie.
This is the highest rated Peruvian restaurant. It's in Pompano Beach. The location is also very near the beach and many fishing charters.
Sweet. Walking distance from the hotel. Works for me. Sad about the places in Davie. The place I went to was a hole in the wall type with about 6-8 tables. I booked his place out mutiple times for business dinners. He took good care of us and many times cooked us things not on the menu.