Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Wasn't someone's youngin going to the redwoods? If so, please have them lean against a big one, ( maybe along Avenue of the Giants) and take a picture looking straight up for me. I miss them. A picture of the eel river would be real nice, but it's off the beaten track as it were. Thanks

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Ken, that was my crew :) All the pics are on hubby's phone, I stayed home and worked. We've stopped by, or driven past the Redwoods more times then I can count. I guess they explored pretty deep this time and had a blast!

Ken, that was my crew :) All the pics are on hubby's phone, I stayed home and worked. We've stopped by, or driven past the Redwoods more times then I can count. I guess they explored pretty deep this time and had a blast!

I'm up at 3:30 am with two puking kids, and a senile old dog who won't shut the hell up. She's totally confused as to why we are up...

I have this one, my middle son :)
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365505558.397692.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
pugsandkids said:

I'm up at 3:30 am with two puking kids, and a senile old dog who won't shut the hell up. She's totally confused as to why we are up...

I have this one, my middle son :)

That is a great pic! Poor you, I hope you don't get your kids sickness!

This is for Jacqui, it was on Instagram this morning and it made me think of you....
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365508879.695167.jpg
Good Morning TFO:)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D Thanks Erin! My wild calico (whose name is Wild Calico) :D gave birth to kittens yesterday some where, so in a few weeks I should have a box something like that only not so cute nor catchable. :rolleyes:

Morning!

I need to run, see you all later!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
:D Thanks Erin! My wild calico (whose name is Wild Calico) :D gave birth to kittens yesterday some where, so in a few weeks I should have a box something like that only not so cute nor catchable. :rolleyes:

Morning!

I need to run, see you all later!

Awww babies:) have a great day!!

Rand & Dagny cannot believe this beautiful weather...
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365513481.738247.jpg

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D Great picture! I love how he is using the register to look out.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Aren't you glad you're not in Denver?

Oh no, are they getting snow? Haha! I'm a poet! I really need to get off of this couch and get going, but the sun is on me and Dagny's head.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Cowboy_Ken said:
Wasn't someone's youngin going to the redwoods? If so, please have them lean against a big one, ( maybe along Avenue of the Giants) and take a picture looking straight up for me. I miss them. A picture of the eel river would be real nice, but it's off the beaten track as it were. Thanks

I already have a 10 day camping trip to the Redwoods planned for early July.... I'll take as many pics, from as many angles as I can twist this old body into!

PS; did I mention my wife is taking me on a Cruise to the Bahamas for my 50th B-day in 3 weeks?:cool:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Very good. A friend of mine will be taking off for a long weekend, and was very concerned making sure I'd care for her baby.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Zamric said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

I already have a 10 day camping trip to the Redwoods planned for early July.... I'll take as many pics, from as many angles as I can twist this old body into!

PS; did I mention my wife is taking me on a Cruise to the Bahamas for my 50th B-day in 3 weeks?:cool:
Thats awesome!! I love cruises & the Bahamas!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Zamric said:

Almost as great of a gift as a new tortoise! :D I'd like to do that some day.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Rand and Daggy are adorable!

Oops, wrong button! A box of kittens sounds like fun, but I am so over litter boxes. 10 days in the Redwoods would be fantastic. I think I have hubby convinced that this year he and the boys can go camping on like a thurs (get all the set up done) and I can meet them Friday nights after work ;)

I'm home with my two sickies I'm half terrified of getting sick, half thrilled that I get to hang out with my boys like the old days. When I stayed home and they were little.

Senile dog barked from 3 to 6 this morning....She's so lucky I love her!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I know what you mean. I hate when my kids are sick buti love getting to hold and take care of them!

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
My girlfriend and I are sending money to pay off the adoption fee for my pitbull rescue Chance (I've created a thread about it if you don't know what I'm talking about). Along with the money, we are sending a picture of the three of us as a thank you. It was taken in my backyard.
2E185E23-B274-47FD-81DD-D6CCD704E4A2-9005-0000074C6694D655_zps9f7b33e0.jpg

A3849DEB-5E4D-4E82-A06A-10EAE5299764-9005-0000074C77AADEAA_zps0ef3fdb3.jpg

Sulcata (Dexter)
Russian (Ezek)

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
He looks like he won the lottery! I'm so glad you are sending them pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.