Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
pugsandkids said:
He looks like he won the lottery! I'm so glad you are sending them pictures.

He's been such a fun dog! He's only around one year of age. He's been such a blessing in my life!

Sulcata (Dexter)
Russian (Ezek)

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Cowboy_Ken said:
I've got a ferret, I'm mean poodle for you if you'd like…

Poor, poor ferrets...Wouldn't it be easier to just poorly breed poodles?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I could not believe anybody could mistake a souped up ferret for a poodle. :D

I just told Jeff we are under a winter advisory warning and he told me to tell Yvonne it's all her fault. He doesn't know it's really Ken's fault. :p :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The thunder rolls and the lightning strikes...

Loud booms going on outside. My oldest dog Balarney seems to be shaking and shivering from it. You would think in old age she would be use to it, instead it bothers her more and more each year. Glad I am here for her.

I decided to go out in the pouring rain and bring in the box turtle that over wintered outside. I feared she might not be getting herself buried deep enough with this fast temp drop and knowing the next few days will be worse.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
The thunder rolls and the lightning strikes...

Loud booms going on outside. My oldest dog Balarney seems to be shaking and shivering from it. You would think in old age she would be use to it, instead it bothers her more and more each year. Glad I am here for her.

I decided to go out in the pouring rain and bring in the box turtle that over wintered outside. I feared she might not be getting herself buried deep enough with this fast temp drop and knowing the next few days will be worse.

I used to have a dog afraid of thunderstorms and he would yowl & whimper.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Okay let me catch up.
I was back up at 3 am until 5am with a puking site. Its hard to fall back asleep when you wake up and work.
My day was an epic fiasco.. 7 hours of logs and more to go.
The Kitties and dogs are super cute.as well as the little ones.
Kid rock does an awesome concert in Detroit every summer. He's great in concert :)

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Since nobody has commented on my thread ill just post a pic here >.>

Made a 6.5x10 outdoor enclose for my Redfoot today out of stuff I had laying around my yard. Only took about an hour and the tort likes it much more then his previous dog playpen temp enclosure lolImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365552891.861133.jpg

Now I killed chat? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
theelectraco said:

Made a 6.5x10 outdoor enclose for my Redfoot today out of stuff I had laying around my yard. Only took about an hour and the tort likes it much more then his previous dog playpen temp enclosure lol

Now I killed chat? LOL

Very nice, I will go look for your thread now:)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
theelectraco said:

Made a 6.5x10 outdoor enclose for my Redfoot today out of stuff I had laying around my yard. Only took about an hour and the tort likes it much more then his previous dog playpen temp enclosure lol

Now I killed chat? LOL

It looks very pretty.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
I've got hubby trained, I showed him a pic of Paradalis Paradalis that I came across, his response? "When are you going to let me but you one of those?"
Good man :)

Boys are feeling better, my throat is killing me. I saw 3 patients with Strep last week, I don't know, but think I'd rather have a 24hr flu...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I have never had strep throat but my kids have and they always know when it's strep. My 13 year old always vomits and gets a terrible headache before the sore throat that comes with strep. Poor thing!

So, I have been trying to get my husband to do acroyoga with me because we both like to excersise but everything always turns into a competition with us and the kids take sides and get into it and it's not healthy. So acroyoga is something that we have to work on together and we each have our own roles to make it work. Here is an example of it...
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365557162.346916.jpg
I got him to agree to trying it by telling him our friend James who is a personal trainer and physical therapist said he would go to a class with me, haha!

Last edited by a moderator:

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
That looks awesome! We could've done that uh, 20 years ago ;) Keep us posted on how it goes.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I heard some folks are having some really nasty weather. Hope all go well out there. We've just entered what I call "early summer" here in Florida. The babies are so excited because they know they'll be frolicking in the sunny backyard. I see them 10 years from now with the mental image that Tom left me recently when he described how destructive sullies can be. I see them digging under the house, destroying the pipe system, breaking the foundation of the house, causing havoc to neighbors properties etc. I beginning to wonder if it was smart to get three sullies now. Of course, Baby Runt will never get that big, but the other two I don't know about. By then, I told my hubby I want to live on a farm with lots of acres. It's the only way to raise sullies. I really wonder about people who have baby sulcatas and don't have the outside space for them as they grow. It's me and my large backyard, and I'm having concerns. I can't imagine what kind of life these sullies will have if they can't move around and graze like they were meant to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.