Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
Well the promised rain never came, instead we're having unseasonal heat. From porch hit 96.8 and our normal average for right now is mid-60's.
I so should have used sunscreen while fishing yesterday. My arms are now sporting a cooked cranberry red. The other guys each had some, but I made some derogatory remark about their manhood and passed.

Payback is a pain isn't it? :D

Kerryann said:
Good morning. My calves are so sore eek

Good morning back! Isn't it just a bit nice to have a pain when you know the reason for it is something good?

Sibi are your feet better again?

Yes it's a productive pain. :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Being saved currently from doing more mowing, as the grass/weeds have dew on them. :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Jacqui said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
Well the promised rain never came, instead we're having unseasonal heat. From porch hit 96.8 and our normal average for right now is mid-60's.
I so should have used sunscreen while fishing yesterday. My arms are now sporting a cooked cranberry red. The other guys each had some, but I made some derogatory remark about their manhood and passed.

Kerryann said:

Good morning back! Isn't it just a bit nice to have a pain when you know the reason for it is something good?

Well, it's about 90% better. I still have two ulcers that are sore and I'm trying to keep it from getting infected again. I have an appointment tomorrow to get diabetic shoes fitted. I hate those old fashion styles, but I saw some new ones that don't look bad at all. Thanks for asking. I had another low this morning. It was 48. I was washing clothing and taking care of the animals when I felt dizzy and was sweating profusely. That's when I know it's really low.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
We've been getting a downpour lately but today is sunny and unseasonably cool.

But, off to work again!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Jacqui said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

Kerryann said:

Well, it's about 90% better. I still have two ulcers that are sore and I'm trying to keep it from getting infected again. I have an appointment tomorrow to get diabetic shoes fitted. I hate those old fashion styles, but I saw some new ones that don't look bad at all. Thanks for asking. I had another low this morning. It was 48. I was washing clothing and taking care of the animals when I felt dizzy and was sweating profusely. That's when I know it's really low.

They do make nice looking shoes these days. When I had the diabetes my podiatrist tried to talk me into special shoes. I was surprised some were cute but I still threatened to kick him in the face and asked if they came in a 4 in stilletto. :D My next visit to him I wore 4 inch gladiator sandals just to be a piece of work. Is your podiatrist hot? If you were closer I'd send you to mine. He's so handsome you forget that he touches feet for a living. :D

RosieRedfoot said:
We've been getting a downpour lately but today is sunny and unseasonably cool.

But, off to work again!

You just reminded me to turn off my sprinkler :p

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Kerryann, you crack me up. What are you doing looking at other men and noticing they are hot? Isn't Mikey hot enough for you?:p But i do wish I could go to your podiatrist to see if he is really hot looking.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Kerryann, you crack me up. What are you doing looking at other men and noticing they are hot? Isn't Mikey hot enough for you?:p But i do wish I could go to your podiatrist to see if he is really hot looking.

Umm I still have eyes.. they didn't pluck them out at my wedding. :D I can look and maybe drool a little but touching is no no... It's not like he doesn't occasionally see a cute girl and look before he returns to nerdy thought... and umm he reaps the benefits too :D
Oh he's so yummy. He was funny too and he always made my pain go away when I got the Achilles tendinitis and limped in to see him

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh my lordy, lordy! I just read an email from a person here in town who has three 10 year old brother sulcatas who have been living together peacefully for the past 10 years. They're moving and have to give up their sulcatas and would I take them. Thank goodness I have the dog run in the back yard. Only problem being it's just bare dirt. So I have one pen next door to Dudley, the back yard and the dog run. If they don't all get along living temporarily in the back yard, then I do have two more spots to put them, but living next door to Dudley is sorta a bad deal too because if he gets a whiff of a tortoise in that pen he becomes pretty aggressive with the fence.

The family who used to rent the house across the street from me have a fruit stand and today the mom brought me a whole crate of very ripe strawberries, a bag of cucumbers and a bag of peas. Looks like the Asian tortoises and the box turtles will feast tomorrow!

I've finished off season 5 of Wagon Train. Tomorrow I'll check out Amazon and see if the next couple seasons have been put on DVD.

Tonight I'm having vanilla ice cream with strawberries on top! Yum!

Ok...I'm off to do my evening chores.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Lol...i thought you'd come back with, "I'm married but not dead." :p You're right, though. We still have eyes, and cute is cute. That's why I'd like to take a look too.:) I just got though speaking to a young man working at home depot in the paint area. He was so cute. He was half Korean with green eyes. He was so stunning I had to remark on his eyes. Found out he likes torts and I showed him a picture of my babies. I think his co-worker may have thought I was flirting with him. Hahaha I crack myself up.
Kerryann said:
sibi said:

Umm I still have eyes.. they didn't pluck them out at my wedding. :D I can look and maybe drool a little but touching is no no... It's not like he doesn't occasionally see a cute girl and look before he returns to nerdy thought... and umm he reaps the benefits too :D
Oh he's so yummy. He was funny too and he always made my pain go away when I got the Achilles tendinitis and limped in to see him

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Karen doesn't know it, but tonight I'm cooking beef tenderloin, and fresh young spinach for dinner with a salad that contains avocado and tomatoes. I even picked up some of that fancy Marie's salad dressing. Creamy Ranch for her, extreme blue cheese for me.
News is saying cougar sighting at two separate schools up here. Almost in Portland.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Yvonne G said:
Oh my lordy, lordy! I just read an email from a person here in town who has three 10 year old brother sulcatas who have been living together peacefully for the past 10 years. They're moving and have to give up their sulcatas and would I take them. Thank goodness I have the dog run in the back yard. Only problem being it's just bare dirt. So I have one pen next door to Dudley, the back yard and the dog run. If they don't all get along living temporarily in the back yard, then I do have two more spots to put them, but living next door to Dudley is sorta a bad deal too because if he gets a whiff of a tortoise in that pen he becomes pretty aggressive with the fence.

The family who used to rent the house across the street from me have a fruit stand and today the mom brought me a whole crate of very ripe strawberries, a bag of cucumbers and a bag of peas. Looks like the Asian tortoises and the box turtles will feast tomorrow!

I've finished off season 5 of Wagon Train. Tomorrow I'll check out Amazon and see if the next couple seasons have been put on DVD.

Tonight I'm having vanilla ice cream with strawberries on top! Yum!

Ok...I'm off to do my evening chores.

I am so jealous. I'd love to have just one sulcata. Your dessert sounds better than my popcorn too. :D

sibi said:
Lol...i thought you'd come back with, "I'm married but not dead." :p You're right, though. We still have eyes, and cute is cute. That's why I'd like to take a look too.:) I just got though speaking to a young man working at home depot in the paint area. He was so cute. He was half Korean with green eyes. He was so stunning I had to remark on his eyes. Found out he likes torts and I showed him a picture of my babies. I think his co-worker may have thought I was flirting with him. Hahaha I crack myself up.
Kerryann said:
sibi said:

It's a good thing you weren't near portland or Ken would be talking about you too. :D See flirting is harmless.. it's the touching where it all goes wrong. Oh I forgot to add he has a great smile too. Green eyes are nice.
Cowboy_Ken said:
Karen doesn't know it, but tonight I'm cooking beef tenderloin, and fresh young spinach for dinner with a salad that contains avocado and tomatoes. I even picked up some of that fancy Marie's salad dressing. Creamy Ranch for her, extreme blue cheese for me.
News is saying cougar sighting at two separate schools up here. Almost in Portland.

I was no where near that school :p
I want the salad though..

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Are you concerned about your torts being outside? I would. I hope they find the cougar. I had a great dinner yesterday. I had cooked grilled flank steak, fresh spring salad with all the trimmings, grilled sweet potatoes, beets, baby potatoes, and sautéed onions and scallions. Oh, and I decided to add grilled sweet corn on the cob. Today, I cooked nothing. I have a UTI, and I just started to take antibiotics. I get that a lot, and the last time I had it, the infection went to my kidneys.
Cowboy_Ken said:

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Are you concerned about your torts being outside? I would. I hope they find the cougar. I had a great dinner yesterday. I had cooked grilled flank steak, fresh spring salad with all the trimmings, grilled sweet potatoes, beets, baby potatoes, and sautéed onions and scallions. Oh, and I decided to add grilled sweet corn on the cob. Today, I cooked nothing. I have a UTI, and I just started to take antibiotics. I get that a lot, and the last time I had it, the infection went to my kidneys.
Cowboy_Ken said:
Awww :( Did you go get antibiotics?
I made falafel wraps with rutabaga mashed for dinner tonight. Last night we ate out and had pizza and salad.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
What? What are you saying? I just caught sight of this. Do you know something I don't?;) Wait til Cowboy reads this. It's a good thing that Karen doesn't check up on him or he'd be in big trouble.
[/quote]

You made falafel? Does it taste like in Israel? Yummy. My hubby loves when I make it for him. I use spices I got from Israel.

It's a good thing you weren't near portland or Ken would be talking about you too. :D See flirting is harmless.. it's the touching where it all goes wrong. Oh I forgot to add he has a great smile too. Green eyes are
[/quote]

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

sibi said:
What? What are you saying? I just caught sight of this. Do you know something I don't?;)

It's a good thing you weren't near portland or Ken would be talking about you too. :D See flirting is harmless.. it's the touching where it all goes wrong. Oh I forgot to add he has a great smile too. Green eyes are
[/quote]
[/quote]

He was taking about cougars

Where has Cheryl been?

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I have green eyes :D

Oh, and I had someone at work tell me I should be in sales because I have a non pushy way of informing people with a gentle soothing voice. She even went to find my supervisor and told them how great of a worker I was and they're lucky to have me. Definitely a good feeling of being appreciated even if it's just a part time job :)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
sibi said:
What? What are you saying? I just caught sight of this. Do you know something I don't?;) Wait til Cowboy reads this. It's a good thing that Karen doesn't check up on him or he'd be in big trouble.
[/quote]

Ok. Now I'm lost!!! Concerning cougars out here, those are town cougars near the schools. Like town coyotes or town deer. I'm in the sticks and people smell scares them because when livestock are threatened, the cougars get dealt with. I'm more worried about Ava and cougars, although they'd runaway from a barking dog. I did have a 150 lb. German bred German Shepard get bit on the hind end by a cougar once. He was a smart dog, it was a running away injury.

And I think at this point, I'm glad I don't have green eyes!!!
Although really, Yvonne would be the only one to qualify as a cougar in regard to me.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yea, I was lost too. Asked Kerryann what she meant, and she answered, "he was talking about cougars." But, what does that have to do with "it's a good thing that you don't live near Ken, or he would be talking about you too."? Sill don't get it. So, are you saying that Yvanne is like a cougar? You see how mixed up I am?
Cowboy_Ken said:
sibi said:

Ok. Now I'm lost!!! Concerning cougars out here, those are town cougars near the schools. Like town coyotes or town deer. I'm in the sticks and people smell scares them because when livestock are threatened, the cougars get dealt with. I'm more worried about Ava and cougars, although they'd runaway from a barking dog. I did have a 150 lb. German bred German Shepard get bit on the hind end by a cougar once. He was a smart dog, it was a running away injury.

And I think at this point, I'm glad I don't have green eyes!!!
Although really, Yvonne would be the only one to qualify as a cougar in regard to me.
[/quote]

Hey, I've got green eyes! Yes, it's really nice that customers complement good workers. I do that for so.e workers that are a great asset to a store. So many customers are quick to complain about workers, it rarely do you hear when a worker does a great job. Hey, maybe they'll give you a raise!.
[/b]
RosieRedfoot said:
I have green eyes :D

Oh, and I had someone at work tell me I should be in sales because I have a non pushy way of informing people with a gentle soothing voice. She even went to find my supervisor and told them how great of a worker I was and they're lucky to have me. Definitely a good feeling of being appreciated even if it's just a part time job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.