Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Florida
[FLUSHED FACE]

I feel unworthy to look upon such a glorious bonding of two sacred food groups [PERSON WITH FOLDED HANDS]

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Barista5261 said:
[FLUSHED FACE]

I feel unworthy to look upon such a glorious bonding of two sacred food groups [PERSON WITH FOLDED HANDS]

Never more perfectly said.

I tried to socialize Shellvester and Floppi today. (Dont worry, they we're watched like a hawk) I keep wanting to get my bunny a friend, of her own species. She doesn't like Vester :-/ She ran(hopped) away crying and thumping.... A little tort scared a gigantic rabbit... *sighs*
I saw an ad for free bunnies near me and wanted to take a few but clearly my bun is too anti social to have a play mate.

Attachments

• 1388950643808.jpg
    1388950643808.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 18

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The grand daughter that I was day-care-giver from birth until around 10yrs of age, and who now lives in Texas, was married on New Year's Eve. I thought you all might get a kick out of her wedding apparel. Here she is, walking 'down the aisle' (she was married at home by a JP) on the arm of her dad, my son:

01-03-14g_zpsd9edfc26.jpg

She was holding out for wearing jeans, but her parents' good sense prevailed.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I wore Levi's for my wedding. Karen said no to the hat though, so as we turned to walk down the aisle, my best man handed me my hat and it didn't come off until later that night. Anyone old enough to remember in “Gator" Burt turns to Sally and explains there is only one reason a man needs to remove his hat. Lol.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
At my aunt's wedding, we dressed her dog up with a build a bear dress... It was so cute.

I cleaned out the sulcata's cage so temporarily I put them all in the tank that I leave the smallest one in. I come back and Shellvester has his leg up. :D

Attachments

• 1388957071124.jpg
    1388957071124.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 27

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hope everyone is enjoying the game as much as we are!

ImageUploadedByTortForum1388960361.035987.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND

Cowboy_Ken said:
I wore Levi's for my wedding. Karen said no to the hat though, so as we turned to walk down the aisle, my best man handed me my hat and it didn't come off until later that night. Anyone old enough to remember in “Gator" Burt turns to Sally and explains there is only one reason a man needs to remove his hat. Lol.

Isn't that Smokey and the Bandit?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
That is one of the cleanest butts I've ever seen in a baby sully! The raised leg is cute too, Heehee. Btw, I think Shellvester is a girl...just a guess.
tffnytorts said:
At my aunt's wedding, we dressed her dog up with a build a bear dress... It was so cute.

I cleaned out the sulcata's cage so temporarily I put them all in the tank that I leave the smallest one in. I come back and Shellvester has his leg up. :D

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I know, I know, My 'male' looks female and my 'female' looks male. He just got cleaned! :D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Tiff, do you have a rabbit coat on that rabbit? From the back, it looks like she's wearing a rabbit fur coat LOL I think your baby sully is also running away...maybe they scared each other.
tffnytorts said:
Barista5261 said:
[FLUSHED FACE]

Never more perfectly said.

I tried to socialize Shellvester and Floppi today. (Dont worry, they we're watched like a hawk) I keep wanting to get my bunny a friend, of her own species. She doesn't like Vester :-/ She ran(hopped) away crying and thumping.... A little tort scared a gigantic rabbit... *sighs*
I saw an ad for free bunnies near me and wanted to take a few but clearly my bun is too anti social to have a play mate.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
He (she) was still scared from the brushing. Nope! She's allllllllll fur. She sheds like crazy all year, especially summer. Sometimes we find clumps of hair, but no bald stops....

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Wow, that's awesome. I just wouldn't want to own one because I'm allergic to rabbit fur.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
StarSapphire22 said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

Isn't that Smokey and the Bandit?

:D I was sitting here racking my brains trying to come up with "Gator" and all I could think was "Smokey and the Bandit" :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
StarSapphire22 said:
Our late spring-fall is nice!

Here's one of my presents from Mom...she brought it back from her trip to Hawai'i. I love it!

That is cute.

Yvonne G said:
The grand daughter that I was day-care-giver from birth until around 10yrs of age, and who now lives in Texas, was married on New Year's Eve. I thought you all might get a kick out of her wedding apparel. Here she is, walking 'down the aisle' (she was married at home by a JP) on the arm of her dad, my son:

01-03-14g_zpsd9edfc26.jpg

She was holding out for wearing jeans, but her parents' good sense prevailed.

Her dress is very cute. I am gonna run off to my mac and code for a while :p I have been super slacking.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI

Cowboy_Ken said:
Where is everyone tonight??? Under wool blankets I hope?

I was sleeping.
Snowmageddon is supposed to wrap up today and just leave us with negative temperatures. I told all my employees to work from home so I need to motivate myself to get up and at em.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Once again, Jacqui has let us down in the "good morning" department!

Status
Not open for further replies.