Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
I run away from yellow jackets. Queen or not. Those things will jab into you several times!

Skymall007 said:
I saved a yellow jacket. I named him Polka Dot. I was terrified of him.

Oops, I forgot...

Welcome to the dark side... We've been expecting you

Attachments

• 1390146798272.jpg
    1390146798272.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 13

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The thing I hate about yellow jackets (we call them wasps here. Yellow jackets are the ones that buzz the cat food. Yellow jackets don't hurt you, but wasps actually chase you to sting you) is they hibernate in the nooks and crannys of the firewood. Then I bring in a big armful of wood and plunk it down next to the wood stove. Next thing you know, there are wasps buzzing around inside the house!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Ken, I knew I shoulda kept after them about that pancake. ;) :D Glad you got him.

Kerryann, where is the picture of them blowing out their candles? :D

Tif, I agree with you on the other thread about wanting Blue. I wish we could see a before picture of her.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Yeah. I saw one that was painted white on Susan Tellem's Facebook page. Blue is new.

Furry.

Attachments

• 1390156520914.jpg
    1390156520914.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 28

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:( I was hoping to get to paint this tiered plant stand I bought today since the temps were to be in the 60s and sunny. Instead I have a bad headache (I think from all the dust being blown yesterday by the high winds) and it's still a little too breezy for painting. Dang I had planned this for almost a week.

Is that siamese satin rabbit yours?

Skymall007

5 Year Member
Oh my! I had no idea Polka Dot was a queen! I feel both honored and now even more concerned. I think she passed away but I can't tell because I thought that before but it has been a few days since she moved so I think it is for sure this time. I def. avoid them. I think she came in on the fire wood.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
tffnytorts said:
""Selfie!!""

Your looking a bit green to me Tif.... and ya need to eat something! :D

Skymall007 said:
Oh my! I had no idea Polka Dot was a queen! I feel both honored and now even more concerned. I think she passed away but I can't tell because I thought that before but it has been a few days since she moved so I think it is for sure this time. I def. avoid them. I think she came in on the fire wood.

I am guessing she has died. :(

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Duh!
Look... we can flash back to before i had the disorder.
(But seriously, for sometime I had this hair cut. What a disaster.)

And lets not even mention what I look like when I wake up :exclamation:

This is fun. I'm making a thread.

Attachments

• 1390175939317.jpg
    1390175939317.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 1390176103965.jpg
    1390176103965.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 24

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D I had an afro once (well not a real one, but a perm that reminded me of one) that your morning look reminds me of.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Tffny seems to have a bit too much time on her hands today.

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Somebody tell my sinuses that it's not fun for me when they are super inflamed and giving me bad headaches [POUTING FACE] and making me sneeze every 2 minutes.

I find it sad that I got ID'd and had to sign a log book at the pharmacy today just to buy pseudoephedrine that I legitly need.

[/rant]

How's everyone's evening going so far? I am having chocolate coconut milk while supervising Tortoise Tub Time. [TURTLE]

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Ken, I knew I shoulda kept after them about that pancake. ;) :D Glad you got him.

Kerryann, where is the picture of them blowing out their candles? :D

Tif, I agree with you on the other thread about wanting Blue. I wish we could see a before picture of her.

You had to know I had pics :D

We took her to petsmart today and she picked out a toy. It was supposed to be indestructible. It lasted an hour. Mikey is taking it back since it as $30.

I don't think ever in the history of me posting that I have made a post like this. I have so much work to do tonight and I am sitting here eating dinner. Earlier I kept trying to work and ended up taking four naps. :rolleyes: Yes four... three in my chair and one I actually went and laid down. I have been highly unproductive today so far.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I was talking to this tortoise guy who found me online. He's on TFO and asked if I could help. We had an interesting convo which ended with him hitting on me... Weird.
Anyways.. Apparently Tom scares people :p LOL!

Attachments

• 1390180782732.jpg
    1390180782732.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 16

canicke

Re: pseudoephedrine -----

Dont take it personally. The combat methamphetamine act of 2005 requires sellers of pseudoephedrine (pse) to record and report sales of both single entity & multiple entity non prescription drug products. Pse is used in the manufacture of crystal meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.