Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Considering my biggest tort is about 100grams, I have enough feed to last a long while!

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Haha I like your point about putting tin foil in *someone else's* microwave [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Hey now, I like me some spicy tuna sashimi [SUSHI] and yes, always go to a BUSY sushi bar/restaurant. That way you know their fish does not sit and you will get good quality [THUMBS UP SIGN]

These reptile shows sound fun! But dangerous in the sense that I may come home with a new critter [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] I purposely avoid Petsmart on the weekends when the adoption agencies are there because I know I will find some adorable four-legged critter and it will give me the "I promise to love you forever if you take me home today" look. And I CANNOT say no to that look. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Thats how I ended up taking home my Max. He was a at a petco adoption event and in the middle of boxers and pit bulls, theres this fat little sleeping corgi mix.
*everyone go awe*
So yeah. I dont do well at any place with animals for adoption. It just dont work out. Its a love/ hate relationship

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So it's likely y'all are gonna want pictures from the show, right?
I just scored a zoo med fogger for $30 and a zoo med Hygrotherm for $62 on eBay.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Those Hygrotherm units are getting hard to find for a good price lately. I needed it as a backup unit. I like to have an at hand replacement of most all items I use for my critters.

tffnytorts said:
They sell 5lb bags at Petco for $20, so I'd say that's about right! I bought a massive 25lb bag and we're easing through it.

5lbs for $20.00 is $4.00 per pound. Crap. Sharpe labeled already. That dang pesky science of mathematics!!!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
As I was heading down the hall to tuck Karen in, I noticed one of the linen cupboards open. I'm a stickler for things that go bump in the night,( my head and the edge of a door!) so I had to investigate. ImageUploadedByTortForum1390024885.217879.jpg
You can see by Baxster's look he is none too happy with me opening it up. I didn't shoo him out, I just tucked things so the door would close.

On a side note, Ron Tonken, the first American car dealer of Ferrari j, has passed at the age of 82.

Last edited by a moderator:

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Blaming the cat for running into a door? Nice. I walked into a shelf the other day....

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Ok. I am so excited right now, I could puke. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but OMG YOU GUYS.

I started my Etsy shop two hours ago. I was still was still working on setting stuff up, had only listed 2 things, and realized I had 5 notifications. One of my necklaces has been favorited 4 times, seen 95 times, and already been bought once!!! HOLY CRAP, YOU GUYS. My page isn't even done yet, and I already had a sale. *hyperventilates*

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
StarSapphire22 said:
Ok. I am so excited right now, I could puke. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but OMG YOU GUYS.

I started my Etsy shop two hours ago. I was still was still working on setting stuff up, had only listed 2 things, and realized I had 5 notifications. One of my necklaces has been favorited 4 times, seen 95 times, and already been bought once!!! HOLY CRAP, YOU GUYS. My page isn't even done yet, and I already had a sale. *hyperventilates*

I hope it continues! ... and no puking in TFO. :D

Cowboy_Ken said:
I'm happy with harnessing fire to cook our food, thank you very much.

Me too! Chicken with no pink, bacon before it gets to the crunchy stage, beef really pink and juicy inside, fish and pork both cooked so they are done but not dried out if you please.

Good morning TFO!!

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Thanks Jacqui!

Speaking of puking, I'm all by good...but I'm awake now because kitty puked on my pillow. Yayyyyy.... :p

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am glad mine only wake me by using me as a launch pad... if only they would leave those claws sheathed. :rolleyes:

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I know, right?! There's a three legged cat for adoption in iE but he's not little box trained. That'd be a necessity! We dont want kitty potty everywhere!

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Really? I haven't gotten the opportunity to work with felines, but as a little girl i remember my aunt trying to train her kittens. It was messy and she got all scratched and it was very traumatic.
:p

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
With the ferals, I start them in the kennel with a litter box. Then move to a small room. They catch on much quicker then a puppy does with housebreaking. Not sure why she would have been scratched?

Status
Not open for further replies.