Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Oh! For some reason I thought you were driving to your old house to check the power...but I couldn't figure out why since you had lived there for years wouldn't you already know?

Someone's torts have disappeared...are we cured of this mysterious ailment?

Oh spoke to soon...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Thalatte said:
Oh! For some reason I thought you were driving to your old house to check the power...but I couldn't figure out why since you had lived there for years wouldn't you already know?

& I still live in my old house :).

Thalatte

5 Year Member
That would be an interesting sight...in the middle of a snow storm someone walks outside. Gets in their car. Drives to the end of the driveway and back...

Thalatte

5 Year Member
NO! They are mine! My own! My precioussss!

I think we are the only players though...no one else seems to have the FTD.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Huh? So mean!!!! Wahhhhhh! :(

I feel the maturity level of this thread is plummeting fast.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Whateva, whateva, I do what I want!

I just saw that a maker of yoga pants is recalling the black ones due to them being thin enough to see through. Priceless.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Isn't the current fashion to have everything either see through or holey? I swear I see more undergarments at the grocery store then I do at Victoria's Secret...

Isn't the current fashion to have everything either see through or holey? I swear I see more undergarments at the grocery store then I do at Victoria's Secret...

Thalatte

5 Year Member
It is distracting for me as well but I think it's for different reasons...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I am playing UNO with these top notch players.... Dagny photo bombs all pictures because she is always near my son. I think she thinks they are both toddlers...

ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1363723621.058268.jpgImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1363723636.457462.jpgImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1363723650.492947.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I work as a cashier so when people drop their card/wallet/change and bend over to pick it up I learn WAAAAY too much about their underwear preferences.

Bonus to working at Target.. discount and a paycheck.
Downside, I see everything I want and think "Ooh I can get this for cheaper" and there goes the paycheck..

My boyfriend thinks I should go to culinary school here to pursue being a baker since it's something I usually enjoy (except when it goes wrong), ha!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
RosieRedfoot said:
I work as a cashier so when people drop their card/wallet/change and bend over to pick it up I learn WAAAAY too much about their underwear preferences.

Bonus to working at Target.. discount and a paycheck.
Downside, I see everything I want and think "Ooh I can get this for cheaper" and there goes the paycheck..

My boyfriend thinks I should go to culinary school here to pursue being a baker since it's something I usually enjoy (except when it goes wrong), ha!

I love Target and promise you would never see my underwear preference, I also do not wear anything see through, except I did get a coral sweater from jcrew with tiny little holes in it that I wear over a sleeveless tank when it's warmer outside.
Ugh, I am boring myself! I AM SO BORED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.