Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:
Thalatte said:
Moe my hatchling ornate box turtle has dead.

Has died not has dead...

I am so sorry :(

Interesting news?? Lil wayne had seizures and is in ICU.

I heard that on the radio. They speculated it was from some sort of codeine & alcohol overdose.

Is that sizzup? I heard it was sizzup but didn't know what it was.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Were you able to contact them and ask any questions about how they were cared for before you got them?

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:
Were you able to contact them and ask any questions about how they were cared for before you got them?

They didnt geive much info. They had a large tank with tons of hatchlings of all sizes and species of boxies. They were feed a high end fish food of some sort that is apparently nutritionally balanced for baby boxies.

Dont know how they were hatched or anything like that. Apparently people have unexpected hatchlings magically appear in their enclosures so they drop the babies off at the herpetological society which is a rescue. I dont think I will be getting anymore animals from them as they seem to have a 50/50 survival rate.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:
Thalatte said:
Moe my hatchling ornate box turtle has dead.

Has died not has dead...

I am so sorry :(

Interesting news?? Lil wayne had seizures and is in ICU.

I heard that on the radio. They speculated it was from some sort of codeine & alcohol overdose.

Is that sizzup? I heard it was sizzup but didn't know what it was.

Purple drank

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I just finished the most recent episode of the Walking Dead and holy cow was it intense!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi everyone. I had my spring house cleaning today. I couldn't believe the dust behind furniture, on sills, crooks and crannies, you name it. I took care of my tprts and left the cleaning to the professionals. My babies had so much fun frolicking in the sunshine, eating weeds, and any foul thing they can get in their mouths before I get to them. Once, I had to take a stone that was bigger than Beasty Boy's mouth out of his jaw. The one reason why I was able to was because he couldn't get it down his throat! He's incorrigible. I thought as he got bigger, the stones he eats will pass through him with no problems. But, now he's get getting bigger stones!!!

Cowboy, did you get a shipping price yet? I'd like to just make one payment if possible.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
sibi said:
But, now he's get getting bigger stones!!!

Now that's a funny play on words?
Sorry Sibi, not yet. Karen injured her ankle Monday and my attention has been elsewhere. This week for sure.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Hi everyone. I had my spring house cleaning today. I couldn't believe the dust behind furniture, on sills, crooks and crannies, you name it. I took care of my tprts and left the cleaning to the professionals. My babies had so much fun frolicking in the sunshine, eating weeds, and any foul thing they can get in their mouths before I get to them. Once, I had to take a stone that was bigger than Beasty Boy's mouth out of his jaw. The one reason why I was able to was because he couldn't get it down his throat! He's incorrigible. I thought as he got bigger, the stones he eats will pass through him with no problems. But, now he's get getting bigger stones!!!

Cowboy, did you get a shipping price yet? I'd like to just make one payment if possible.

Do they make tortoise muzzles ;)
I would seriously freak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.