Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
Those North Koreans sure know about modern graphics, am I right?

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife
Do you remember a month ago when they released a video of NYC on fire and the footage was taken from Call of duty. Well, am I the only one that thought these games that we (as Americans) are so obsessed with playing could actually be hints given to us of what's to come? Here we are all fat & happily dropping $50/game and sitting on our couches playing these ridiculous war games and strengthening our thumbs? while everyone else really prepares to take us out... Too conspiracy theorist for chat?
With that I have to go to the hardware store because Rand thought it was hilarious to lock me out of the house and I had to put my foot through the garage window to get back in the house and I don't think prospective buyers would appreciate a broken window!!
I will agree with this statement. It is crazy how people think. I don't play games. :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Today, with this stormy, crapy weather were having, I want to fire up the wood heat and just be a cat on the couch all day. When I got Ava up, I opened the back door for her to go out and take care of her morning business, she just walked to the back door, looked out, looked up at me then turned around and payed down in her living room dog bed. Currently, we are having a massive downpour with hail mixed in and the rain is coming down from two different directions.

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Don't worry Kerryann, I like to share so I'm figuring you'll get this system sometime for the next work week.

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ken, I have seen and paid attention to your signature. I see that you have a regular dog in one of them, and a syko (psycho??) dog in the other. And is it 6 or 7 russians? There's really no need to double post it for me. :p

We're having a grey and ugly day. Its supposed to "sprinkle", which it did a bit of during the night. But it was also very windy. Yesterday I cleaned up all the downed leaves and gave them to my Manouria for nesting, and today there are leaves all over everything again! When I went to put the garbage cans out at the curb there are blossoms all over the street. I couldn't see any trees that they came from.

When I want Misty to go out and she doesn't want to I'll say, "Birdy!!! Birdy!!! Go get the birdy!!!" It gets her every time.

I sent an email to Maggie but haven't heard back from her yet. I talked to her about a week ago and she was just home from the hospital. She's having trouble with her meds, and they took her off everything. They're trying to get it all adjusted again. She has trouble typing in the best of times, so I imagine its pretty hard for her to type when she's in the process of med adjustment.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Oh my goolaih! Piper and I are at the park and all she wants to do is play with dog poo...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That certainly keeps a busy nanny on her toes!!

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Oh yay! She found what's left of a bird! Maybe I should rethink bringing Lysol spray to the park...

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Thalatte said:
Oh my goolaih! Piper and I are at the park and all she wants to do is play with dog poo...

Maybe it's finger painting time?

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Actually that's not bad...I do have a bunch of paint and banner paper...we shall try that this afternoon.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I would also stop and get some play doh.

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

Thalatte

5 Year Member
She has playdoh and while she likes to eat it she doesn't actually play with it.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
emysemys said:
Ken, I have seen and paid attention to your signature. I see that you have a regular dog in one of them, and a syko (psycho??) dog in the other. And is it 6 or 7 russians? There's really no need to double post it for me. :p

We're having a grey and ugly day. Its supposed to "sprinkle", which it did a bit of during the night. But it was also very windy. Yesterday I cleaned up all the downed leaves and gave them to my Manouria for nesting, and today there are leaves all over everything again! When I went to put the garbage cans out at the curb there are blossoms all over the street. I couldn't see any trees that they came from.

When I want Misty to go out and she doesn't want to I'll say, "Birdy!!! Birdy!!! Go get the birdy!!!" It gets her every time.

I sent an email to Maggie but haven't heard back from her yet. I talked to her about a week ago and she was just home from the hospital. She's having trouble with her meds, and they took her off everything. They're trying to get it all adjusted again. She has trouble typing in the best of times, so I imagine its pretty hard for her to type when she's in the process of med adjustment.

I hope they get her sorted out and she feels better again soon :(

Ken I am a blond so I will need a flowchart to catch onto what you are talking about. I am confused and I am even confused about whether I should be confused?? :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Kerryann,
I'm confused about what you're confused about. I come from a long line of blondes...

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann,
I'm confused about what you're confused about. I come from a long line of blondes...

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

I think I am unconfused maybe.. were you talking about the storm system? I thought you were talking about your multiple signature system . :D I was looking for a pattern thinking everyone had a new signature system.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Ummmm, yes, the storm system.

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

This is a test. This should be a picture of Little Ricky.

2a7s7jo.jpg

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am having the most delicious snack ever!! I thought i'd share with you guys. It feels naughty but it's not naughty at all. It's Apple slices dipped in caramel flavored Greek yogurt. 173 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 10 grams of protein. It tastes like a caramel apple!! mmmmm

Ken you caught a picture again.. eek

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I just found some cooked bacon in the fridge all helpless.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

That problem is solved.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Not wanting to work from 3:30-10pm today... sigh. But I do look forward to this paycheck! Only 3 days till pay, lol... Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.