Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
RosieRedfoot said:
Not wanting to work from 3:30-10pm today... sigh. But I do look forward to this paycheck! Only 3 days till pay, lol... Countdown!

Are you still getting hit by the storm? A couple hours ago it was way bad here. I figured after it made it over the coast range that put it hitting the coast at about 4-5 this am.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

Crap! The local news is getting ready to run a story about a garage sale find that is worth lots of money. I better not recognize the item...

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Lol. Nope, I'm safe. It's from a sale in 2007. A $3.00 bowl that turned out to be a 1000 yr old Chinese bowl that sold at sutherbys for way more than $3.00.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Yikes Ken, let us know!!

I am going to my middle child's parent teacher conference in a couple hours and I am so nervous!! She is a wilder child than my first and even though I feel I know everything there is to know, (bad & good)the teacher always has some info I am not aware of and I feel like a jerk!! ugh! I used to get excited for these things!

I cannot believe this but it is beautiful and sunny here! The snow is melting off of everything, yay!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am finally back on top of my work heap. It's nice to have a calm and happy client. I actually sorted stuff today and am in control.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I say you maintain the attitude of “my little angel would never" and add an occasional “you're thinking of some other kid" then just politely say you were messing with them.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
I say you maintain the attitude of “my little angel would never" and add an occasional “you're thinking of some other kid" then just politely say you were messing with them.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

The last conference we got to read two apology letters from her to two different kids for various mischief. I just keep thinking how many letters will it be tonight and will she still be writti g sorry "sowwy". Groooan..

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
You could try the old, “those parents should be writing her thank you letters for helping to toughen up their cream puff kids for the real world." Not real sure if that would help and not real sure if anyone should take parenting tips from me, either.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
You could try the old, “those parents should be writing her thank you letters for helping to toughen up their cream puff kids for the real world." Not real sure if that would help and not real sure if anyone should take parenting tips from me, either.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife
You are not allowed to go! I just tell them that I am sowwy, j/k. I mainly give Rob threatening eye contact when he snickers like a school girl! I am room mom and head of a few committees and I have a child that sees a pair of ski goggles on a kid and snaps the goggles on the kids face and says "face sling shot" like that's a thing!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I am laughing so hard right now I eyes are a little blurry. Face sling shot, I love it. I'm gonna have to hit the slops.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

Slopes

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
I am laughing so hard right now I eyes are a little blurry. Face sling shot, I love it. I'm gonna have to hit the slops.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

Slopes

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

It is not a thing, Ken and it leaves bruises under the eyes for a long time!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And those kids are now a little tougher.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ok...I think I have it figured out, Ken. When you post something from your phone (or whatever it is), then that item includes the phone's signature for you in your post, however, the Forum is also set up to post your signature, so the Forum adds a signature also. The phone's signature shows up included at the bottom of your post, while the Forum's signature is under a line and headed by "cowboy Ken"

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Thanks Yvonne. That I can fix I believe.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

This is a test.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Fixed! Only one siggie!!

Anyone know anything about Tapatalk? I see several of our members with the little Tapatalk square besides their name in the "who is online" section.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
emysemys said:
Fixed! Only one siggie!!

Anyone know anything about Tapatalk? I see several of our members with the little Tapatalk square besides their name in the "who is online" section.

I think Tapatalk is the app for the forum. I think it means they are using the app.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I have nothing on the tapatalk thingy. Please note that I didn't use the word I normally would that has caused so much confusion in the past.
As for my signature, on my phone as well as my iPad, under my profile I have a box that shows signature. When I updated, this box was empty so I populated it. I believe my op settings contain the original signature I made, so I just deleted the one I made on my phone app.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Tapatalk is an app you can buy that manages a bunch of forums. This way all you have to do is login to taptalk and you can see what's happening in all your forums.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
CtTortoiseMom said:
emysemys said:
Fixed! Only one siggie!!

I think Tapatalk is the app for the forum. I think it means they are using the app.

Right now it is only the Iphone/Ipod app. Droid hasn't changed over to the app based on Tapatalk yet.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hi fellow TFO peeps I hope everyone is doing well today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.