Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
sibi said:
Hi everyone. I had my spring house cleaning today. I couldn't believe the dust behind furniture, on sills, crooks and crannies, you name it. I took care of my tprts and left the cleaning to the professionals. My babies had so much fun frolicking in the sunshine, eating weeds, and any foul thing they can get in their mouths before I get to them. Once, I had to take a stone that was bigger than Beasty Boy's mouth out of his jaw. The one reason why I was able to was because he couldn't get it down his throat! He's incorrigible. I thought as he got bigger, the stones he eats will pass through him with no problems. But, now he's get getting bigger stones!!!

Cowboy, did you get a shipping price yet? I'd like to just make one payment if possible.

Re: Spring cleaning... When we were removing furniture to put in storage & pulling out the stove and fridge for the painters that were painting the kitchen I found some scary stuff! Now ii is all so clean and feels great!! I love that feeling:)

Cowboy_Ken said:
sibi said:
But, now he's get getting bigger stones!!!

Now that's a funny play on words?
Sorry Sibi, not yet. Karen injured her ankle Monday and my attention has been elsewhere. This week for sure.

Oh no, is her ankle hurt bad? Tell her your house wife friend wishes her a speedy recovery.

Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
I just finished the most recent episode of the Walking Dead and holy cow was it intense!!

Yea I'm wondering how that turns out.

I know!!!! Only 2 more episodes!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
No they don't, but you may just have given me an idea. It it works, and I make a million bucks on it, I'll definitely give you a cut:p
Not to worry Cowboy. I just didn't want you to forget.
Kerryann said:
sibi said:
Hi everyone. I had my spring house cleaning today. I couldn't believe the dust behind furniture, on sills, crooks and crannies, you name it. I took care of my tprts and left the cleaning to the professionals. My babies had so much fun frolicking in the sunshine, eating weeds, and any foul thing they can get in their mouths before I get to them. Once, I had to take a stone that was bigger than Beasty Boy's mouth out of his jaw. The one reason why I was able to was because he couldn't get it down his throat! He's incorrigible. I thought as he got bigger, the stones he eats will pass through him with no problems. But, now he's get getting bigger stones!!!

Cowboy, did you get a shipping price yet? I'd like to just make one payment if possible.

Do they make tortoise muzzles ;)
I would seriously freak out.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I haven't watched any this year but its all recorded.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
I haven't watched any this year but its all recorded.

3 sulcata
7 russian
2 pancake
1 uro
1 syko dog
6 cats
1 Wonderful Wife

That will be a really fun time watching them all!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
What I've found is that if I record shows like that, I never get to see it all.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
No they don't, but you may just have given me an idea. It it works, and I make a million bucks on it, I'll definitely give you a cut:p
Not to worry Cowboy. I just didn't want you to forget.
Kerryann said:
sibi said:

Do they make tortoise muzzles ;)
I would seriously freak out.

If you make them, make sure they are the hannibal lecture style so they are funny and cute. :p;)

Jacqui said:
Happy first day of Spring!!! :tort:

Yay and it's sunny here too :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Yay! This time last year it was 79 degrees. Today it is. 26 degrees with a fresh foot of snow on the ground. On a positive note, it is sunny and can only get better from here on out!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Those North Koreans sure know about modern graphics, am I right?

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
2084455v02bkut3h3.gif

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Those North Koreans sure know about modern graphics, am I right?

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife
Do you remember a month ago when they released a video of NYC on fire and the footage was taken from Call of duty. Well, am I the only one that thought these games that we (as Americans) are so obsessed with playing could actually be hints given to us of what's to come? Here we are all fat & happily dropping $50/game and sitting on our couches playing these ridiculous war games and strengthening our thumbs? while everyone else really prepares to take us out... Too conspiracy theorist for chat?
With that I have to go to the hardware store because Rand thought it was hilarious to lock me out of the house and I had to put my foot through the garage window to get back in the house and I don't think prospective buyers would appreciate a broken window!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Have a great trip to town. The storm we were to get is here and having fun! Strong wind gusts with plenty of rain. The fun thing with the wind, with the fir covered hillside across the valley from us, the wind sounds like a locomotive. The rain was coming down hard enough earlier that I thought someone had pulled into the gravel parking area. Good times...

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Could you grab me a quad venti coffee? Not whipped or anything, just a big, strong coffe with whole milk? No whip cream. Please?

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

Anyone watch “ The Amazing Race"? Last weeks episode was in Vietnam and it made me wonder if maybe in 30 years we'll film a reality show in Iraq, ya know?

3sulcata
7russian
2pancake
1uro
6cats
1syko dog
1 wonderful wife

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Good morning, all! Last night I introduced Spock to Apollo for the first time... and the meeting didn't go well at all. Hopefully I can get them to like each other before they have to live with one another in about two years or so

Status
Not open for further replies.