Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
oooooh, ooohhh I know I know raising hand in the back of the class…. Kerryann has been working on…..WORK! to avoid having to resort to other things :) Am I right?

There ya go, trying to be teacher's pet agian. :p :D :D :D :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
oooooh, ooohhh I know I know raising hand in the back of the class…. Kerryann has been working on…..WORK! to avoid having to resort to other things :) Am I right?

Teachers pets never sit in the back of the class!! I am always in need of extra credit :cool:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
Here is the Dagny video, she takes a break in moaning at me and then starts again. Enjoy seeing what every morning is like for me :)

View My Video

:D :D :D :D That was so funny, especially when does the falling onto her side with the complete sound behind it. Woke my dogs right up. :D

CtTortoiseMom said:
Teachers pets never sit in the back of the class!! I am always in need of extra credit :cool:

Where is THAT rule written???

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:

Here is the Dagny video, she takes a break in moaning at me and then starts again. Enjoy seeing what every morning is like for me :)

View My Video

oh yes.. I am trying to use my work wiles to get my desired results :D

CtTortoiseMom said:

View My Video

Oh she's so super cute :D She was sooo tired :rolleyes:

CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Me too.. why do you think I work so hard :shy:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Today's winners (or is that whiners?) of extra credit are:

Erin and Kerryann!!!!

:D :D :D Just had to give you both a bit of a hard time. :D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Lol that was funny Erin. Now I have a face to go with the name. You are really pretty. Live the do too.
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Today's winners (or is that whiners?) of extra credit are:

Erin and Kerryann!!!!

:D :D :D Just had to give you both a bit of a hard time. :D

Yay.. wait.. extra credit for me is having do that thing I talked about.. eek...
but um.. he's kinda hot in not my normally considered hot way.. so umm ;)
wait.. what??? :p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Yay, I got extra credit!!
I left to put the kids down and I only got Lily despite her complaints of, not being tired, having an itchy head and the last time she came out she said she had angry legs?!
Now I am in my bed sitting next to Rand and Dagny watching Dinosaur Train.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
We had greatish whether today. High clouds and 60 in the shade. Spent the day enlarging the russian tortoise outdoor pen something like 1.5x's larger now. Fred had a good day running around with a tickle me Elmo helium ballon attached to him so I could just turn him loose in the top pasture. Tell you what, I watched him and he would cover 100' take a mouthful of graze, walk 100' take a mouthful, and so on, all day. Mrs. C. will probably be posting the pics for me because she is so cool like that.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Hey all, the Paticipated forum search isn't working on my phone so I haven't been able to keep up :( I hope you are all well. I spent the day playing in the dirt. Thank goodness I've bought so many plants/pots in the last few years. We are in a spending freeze until taxes are done, but by transplanting and dividing what I already have I kept busy ;) The koi pond is coming along great, the fish are happy and it's about landscaping time behind the waterfall, this is what it looks like today.

image-3527209144.png

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
pugsandkids said:
Hey all, the Paticipated forum search isn't working on my phone so I haven't been able to keep up :( I hope you are all well. I spent the day playing in the dirt. Thank goodness I've bought so many plants/pots in the last few years. We are in a spending freeze until taxes are done, but by transplanting and dividing what I already have I kept busy ;) The koi pond is coming along great, the fish are happy and it's about landscaping time behind the waterfall, this is what it looks like today.

View attachment 40277

that looks great :)

Betty just head bobbed at Mike when he was by her enclosure.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Thanks :) It makes me smile, took 5 years to get to this point!

Ken the image of a balloon bobbing along cracks me up! Oregon is gorgeous today.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
pugsandkids said:

View attachment 40277

Wow, very nice!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I have a really nice Koi pond on my IPad but Rand always splashes the water and scares the fish away:(

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
I have a really nice Koi pond on my IPad but Rand always splashes the water and scares the fish away:(

We built a beautiful pond at our last house but then every other time the lab went out she made a mad dash to roll in the pond :p

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
CtTortoiseMom said:

We have that one too!

Ken, it's 17,000 gallons I believe? My dogs like it too.

image-31003972.png

Attachments

• image-805041959.png
    image-805041959.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.