Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Yvonne,
My only concern with it having a single line out is the machine then maybe off balance when the line feeds out. I have suggested Ryiobi as a good name for a sulcata.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
emysemys said:
Darned Weed Eater anyway! I finally got enough gumption to tackle the tall, I mean TALL, grass, got the fool machine started and went to work. After a bit I tried the "tap and go" method of making more line come out, and it didn't work. So I turned it off and took out the spool. Freed up the line and put it back together.

I've had this Weed Eater for two seasons and I have a bit of trouble getting the spool back in with the two line feeds and all, but I usually can do it. Well this time I just can't. The line hangs up. It was so much easier with my old machine when there was only one line feed. After I rest the cramp in my back I'm going to go back out and just wrap one line around the spool instead of the two it calls for. Maybe I'll have better luck that way. I hate to give up on this ambition I've got today.

I would always get the line tangled somehow : P and then the hub would have to rescue me.
I am at menards and Mike is selling a gun.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have learned how stubborn three chi dogs can be about going outside when there is a layer of snow on the ground. :( However the sun has come out and the snow is melting, perhpas the next visit will work better. :rolleyes: :D

Weedeaters and I have never been on good terms, that's why Josh does it all now. :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Wow, I have never used a weed thingy. It sounds hard! Rob alway's took care of the outside until a couple years ago he hired a lawn service because he kept getting home to late to mow the lawn.

I just took the kids ice skating and when we when we arrived it was dark and blustery and a couple hours later when we came out it was sunny and warm! I love it!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Erin you never said how the shopping wnet yesterday for the new house.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
Erin you never said how the shopping wnet yesterday for the new house.

Oh yeah, shopping was ok. I know which appliances I like but I don't want to buy anything before we sell our house. So to me, it is Silly to look but Rob is certain the house will sell and wants to start buying things. It is just too scary to enjoy I guess.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I can understand. When is the open house or have you already had lookers?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
I can understand. When is the open house or have you already had lookers?

No, lookers yet:(. My realtors said he has had a lot of calls but no one has wanted to see it. It will be on the market for a week on Monday. I feel like I am living in someone else's house. I keep telling the kids not to run and be careful with the walls and pic up there outside toys, it is so stressful!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I would like to say I can imagine, but to be honest I don't know if I am imagining it as bad as it is. I know I am paranoid just having folks come into my house, can't imagine having it on a constant hold mode.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Oh and wait until the realtor calls you just around dinner time to tell you to leave the house because she's got a buyer wanting to see the house. You'll be scrambling, and too stressed to eat dinner. A couple of those and you'll be willing to give the house away.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:
Oh and wait until the realtor calls you just around dinner time to tell you to leave the house because she's got a buyer wanting to see the house. You'll be scrambling, and too stressed to eat dinner. A couple of those and you'll be willing to give the house away.

Our realtor said we will always get 24 hours notice and it is by apt only but I am home do I don't need that much time. We will be out of the house in a month or so anyway.

I took a video of Dagny talking and whining trying to get me out of bed this morning. Do you want me to post it here? Don't worry you can't see me, you can only see Dagny trying to get me up and you can hear Lily talking in the background.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yeah, I'd love to see that. That also brings me to ask you, why haven't we've seen a pic of you yet? We seen Rob, and your kids, it you're never seen. Why?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I remember seeing Erin in her video, that funny music/dance one.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
sibi said:
Yeah, I'd love to see that. That also brings me to ask you, why haven't we've seen a pic of you yet? We seen Rob, and your kids, it you're never seen. Why?

She's afraid to show off her mustache!!!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:

My pics are on here in the "what do you look like thread" I take terrible pics, so I don't post many of myself. I posted a pic of my face when Dagny gave me a black eye:). Things like that are what I like to post, lol!! I am going to switch to the app and try and post the video.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Here is a pic of me for Sibi, this was taken in Sept of 2012, but its the most recent I can find. I am still trying to figure out how to load a video
11c4lg7.jpg

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
oooooh, ooohhh I know I know raising hand in the back of the class…. Kerryann has been working on…..WORK! to avoid having to resort to other things :) Am I right?

Here is the Dagny video, she takes a break in moaning at me and then starts again. Enjoy seeing what every morning is like for me :)

View My Video

Status
Not open for further replies.