This one is for kerryann:

1732987a0eibsany4.gif

and this one is for Erin:

496527tpx6kfr25h.gif

and this is for Thalatte:

1639378rfcsuov2sx.jpg

and here's an iPUG for pugsandkids:

519900ud4o38s14g.jpg

I'm having a senior moment and couldn't remember the basics of Sibi's life, so this is all I could find for you:

749316ngcleaxd5r.gif

and I think Karen said that Ken posed for this one a few years back:

1286746a1klx1u72y.gif

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
I love mine:) a perfect likeness. & OMG that Cowboy! I'll take two :)
(just kidding Rob)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Chainsawkitten said:
LOL!

Life is good :)

I couldn't find a kitten with a chain saw, but hanging from the ceiling fan is just as good, no?

1316348f1m73apers.gif

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Subject change. This is a non tortoise related PSA from The Cowboy. If you have kids or are involved with kids, pick up a copy of Caroline Kennedy's new book, “Poems to Learn by Heart". Jackie O. had a wonderful fondness of poetry that she passed on to the kids and I think it an enriching experience. Who wouldn't want a memorized poem as a Mother's or Father's Day gift?
You may now return to your regular chatting.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
:D that's awesome thank you :)

Cowboy_Ken said:
Subject change. This is a non tortoise related PSA from The Cowboy. If you have kids or are involved with kids, pick up a copy of Caroline Kennedy's new book, “Poems to Learn by Heart". Jackie O. had a wonderful fondness of poetry that she passed on to the kids and I think it an enriching experience. Who wouldn't want a memorized poem as a Mother's or Father's Day gift?
You may now return to your regular chatting.

Thank you sir :)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Whoa that cowboy brightened my day.

OMG I am finally back to the living.. happy client happy life.. the old happy wife happy life needs an update. Now I need to start working with my new team. :D

I just posted up some turtuses in CA that need a home :D

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann said:

Unaltered males!! That killed me.

I laughed at that also but since they are at a shelter it makes sense. However, when I went to the website to find them at the OC Animal Shelter, I couldn't find those particular tortoises. I did find a red foot and box turtle though.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I have visions of sending a male to work with my wife, and her casually saying that I didn't want to contribute to the feral tortoise population in western Oregon and therefor I'd like him neutered.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
theelectraco said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann said:

Unaltered males!! That killed me.

I laughed at that also but since they are at a shelter it makes sense. However, when I went to the website to find them at the OC Animal Shelter, I couldn't find those particular tortoises. I did find a red foot and box turtle though.

They got posted to me from a friend who adopted something else from that rescue and aw those on their facebook and thought of me. It looks like they are new adds for the shelter so maybe they don't update their website as often?

Cowboy_Ken said:
I have visions of sending a male to work with my wife, and her casually saying that I didn't want to contribute to the feral tortoise population in western Oregon and therefor I'd like him neutered.

I was trying to figure out in my own mind if they neuter tortoises??? :p

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Perhaps. I am really interested in the other red footed tortoise they have for adoption, but I guess for exotics they do a raffle on Wednesdays and. I have to work. Doesn't say it's even ready yet so maybe if its there next week and available I can make it to said raffle to try to "win adoption" lol

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Kerryann,
You're in Detroit, right? What's with that huge leaking water tank? Has affected any homes yet?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
theelectraco said:
Perhaps. I am really interested in the other red footed tortoise they have for adoption, but I guess for exotics they do a raffle on Wednesdays and. I have to work. Doesn't say it's even ready yet so maybe if its there next week and available I can make it to said raffle to try to "win adoption" lol

That would be so awesome. :)

Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann,
You're in Detroit, right? What's with that huge leaking water tank? Has affected any homes yet?

I think it flooded yards but i didn't hear it hit any houses. It was in Livonia and that is where my old house was. My old house was probably 4 miles from there. I just watched the video and I was a bit north east of that location but man Livonia has gotten rough. It is pretty far from where I work or live so I haven't heard more than you have probably on the news. I know which one it is and I was surprised having city water they had it there at all honestly. In the wb all lines of any kind have to be under ground for beauty reasons other than on main roads. My city is one of the strictest about the exteriors of things, road sign colors, and even don't allow drive thru restaurants so I am sure they would never allow a tank like that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.