Princess digging

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I was just telling my wife last night that we need another incubator so we ordered one. We have a little bit of room in the one we have but not enough at the rate that my females are laying. Its about 80 degrees here today and shes digging a huge hole right in the sun. If she lays today that will be her 4th clutch in the last 4 1/2 months. She has eggs that are due to hatch any day now. Bigred just went over to where she was digging and climbed right on top of her. So had to put her away, she gets into everything. attached is a pic of her digging

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
bigred said:
I was just telling my wife last night that we need another incubator so we ordered one. We have a little bit of room in the one we have but not enough at the rate that my females are laying. Its about 80 degrees here today and shes digging a huge hole right in the sun. If she lays today that will be her 4th clutch in the last 4 1/2 months. She has eggs that are due to hatch any day now. Bigred just went over to where she was digging and climbed right on top of her. So had to put her away, she gets into everything. attached is a pic of her digging

UPDATE!!!!!!! SHE LAID 2 EGGS fastest nest she has ever dug 21 eggs in the cooker

Status
Not open for further replies.