PUMPKIN FOR EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
millions of pumpkins, pumpkins for me. millions of pumpkins, pumpkins for free...

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Tom said:
Here's my pumpkin source. I grabbed a whole tub of pumpkin leaves and flowers today along with around 10 pumpkins. The whole field will be disced next week. The owner told me to take whatever I wanted.
ao50u1.jpg

Save some for me! :D

Shelli said:
lol @ Jimmy..
Are these Aladar's children?

No! He just turned 8 a couple months back! He flashed for the first time in September...he's certainly big enough to breed! But I'm going to wait until I can land an Ivory female...which are few and far between (you think standar sulcata females are rare...try to find an ivory female). I acquired the four little ones from two different sources a couple months before I learned of Aladar's availability! Had I known about him earlier, I wouldn't even have the youngsters! I even had them up for sale a while back, because I wanted to devote ALL my time to Aladar! As it turns out...they ALL have different personalities and I don't think I could part with any of them now (I'm still a little jacked-up having sold Mortimer to my cousin, and that was four months ago)...I'm even setting things up for a few more adoptees:D.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
Aladar is awesome! He has huge, ginormous feet! They look like they could squish my dog. Ha

bllauben

5 Year Member
Marine City, Michigan
Thanks for the pumpkin idea. I just bought one and diced it up. My Boris is ignoring it. Sonya LOVES it! She's being a little piggy. I'd figure I'd let her get her fill. I even got some photos of her sticking her tongue out!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
goReptiles said:
Aladar is awesome! He has huge, ginormous feet! They look like they could squish my dog. Ha

Not likely! He's a gentle soul! When the yearlings start working on his food, he seems to know it and will actually join them...he'll even walk around them to avoid stepping on them...this is one confident dude...he doesn't have to be a bully to show who's boss! And with Mortimer gone, Max spends a lot of time with him now...he likes everything (and everyone.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.