Pyramiding

SnitchWing17528

Hi every one ! I'm a new Member!
I have a 6 month greek Iberian called Nymphadora and even though that has a lot of syllables, she s grown accustomed to her name and I'm worried about her because even if she lives in a humid area and I give her baths everyday, she looks really dry!
I don't know what to do

I don't know what to do!!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
We need to see some pics of her and her enclosure.

What is ambient humidity in her enclosure? What are your four temps? Warm side, cool side, basking area, and over night low? How are you maintaining those temps? Where are you in the world?

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
I see some slight pyramiding but nothing serious. Skin is looking fine. She looks good. ^_^

SnitchWing17528

We need to see some pics of her and her enclosure.

What is ambient humidity in her enclosure? What are your four temps? Warm side, cool side, basking area, and over night low? How are you maintaining those temps? Where are you in the world?
Well to start, I live in Paris, the rest I will give to you some other time because I am a bit busy..

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Well to start, I live in Paris, the rest I will give to you some other time because I am a bit busy..
Okay. No problem. Then I will answer your request for help some other time when you are less busy and can talk about it more.

RobinH

5 Year Member
Texas
Nymphadora is gorgeous! This is my Tonks. He'll be a year old next month.

Attachments

• IMG_5043.JPG
    IMG_5043.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 28

RobinH

5 Year Member
Texas
Yes, we are definitely Harry Potter fans here. I thought it was funny we both had Ibera Greeks with the same character's name. :)