Re-homing red foot

Sumofifi2

Location (City and/or State)
Roanoke va
Hello,
I have a 10 year old male red footed tortoise I’m looking to possibly re-home if I find a good home. He’s very social and will eat out of your hand with his bad aim. We moved here a few years ago and he just does not like the spaces we can provide. Outside has a lot of predators and too cold at night for him so he’s indoors a lot more and his indoor space is a lot less social. He’s just not as happy here and I’d love to find a home where he could be more social and have outdoor space he can really enjoy. I’m near Roanoke va but willing to figure out drop off/pick up etc. no fees or anything just want to find a good spot for him to enjoy. Let me know if you might be that spot. I’m new to posting so not as sure how all of this works.

Thomas tortoise

Arkansas
Hello,
I have a 10 year old male red footed tortoise I’m looking to possibly re-home if I find a good home. He’s very social and will eat out of your hand with his bad aim. We moved here a few years ago and he just does not like the spaces we can provide. Outside has a lot of predators and too cold at night for him so he’s indoors a lot more and his indoor space is a lot less social. He’s just not as happy here and I’d love to find a home where he could be more social and have outdoor space he can really enjoy. I’m near Roanoke va but willing to figure out drop off/pick up etc. no fees or anything just want to find a good spot for him to enjoy. Let me know if you might be that spot. I’m new to posting so not as sure how all
You might get more people willing to take him if you send pictures

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I would be happy too but I just joined and honestly have no idea how to add or send pics. Any help in telling me how appreciated!
If you have pictures in the device you're using to be on the Forum, you just click the paper clip "attach files" shown at the bottom of the area you're posting in and follow the directions