Really, we can buy this and drive on the road!!

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
This truck would be bad for me.......

However.....

This is much more my speed but anyone with a brain knows, it's as good as a one way ticket to jail for me.....it I don't kill myself!

Yikes.,....those are some serious powerwagons.....

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
I don't want 1, I need 1 of these. Our son is out of high school now and our daughter has 2 yrs. left. We would drive 64 miles a day to get our kids to the bus stop. This would have made it SOOOOO much more fun. Wait, the kids would never ride with me if that's what we going in.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
This is/was my problem with sport bikes. Seldom did I get on that bike without hitting triple digits speeds at some point in the ride, and that bike would easily do it in 2nd gear...

My daughter will be 18 in another year and a half, and I want another bike. My wife is strangely opposed to the idea. I can't imagine why...

I might have to settle for a Trackhawk, or maybe just one of the new mid engine Corvettes. Hmmm.... decisions decisions....

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Why do I NOT feel like getting another little Harley dirt bike??? Must be because I'm so OLD now. Plus, I'm a WOMAN.
Those old Harley dirt bikes weren't made by Harley.
They were Italian made. Sold by Harley under license and are now very rare.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Why don't you stop kidding yourself, Tammy? You darn well want to do it!!!
Not me. Id ride it up a tree as usual. Me and the hand controls have never gotten along 😭

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Those are computer generated videos.
They're not real.
Watch them carefully and you'll see a "glitch in the matrix"
They are getting frighteningly realistic.

Smart man!! You get the award......yes, I don't know for sure they are all faked but there were a couple spots in each where "the glitches" seemed to reveal themselves.

There's a whole string of these on You tube....I let Kerry watch...holy crap that was a mistake....she sounded like my mother! "Those people are irresponsible" Really hon, what part of 700-1000HP looks chock full of responsibility? ..I just want to know that looks like...LOL She watched one truck roll over a police cruiser and the cop lit off after it.....and that was all she wrote.. The voice went up 30db and 3 octaves! I closed You Tube....I sleep with that woman and I'm not stupid.

These are some wickedly powerful & heavy trucks though. Optical tricks aside, they DO go 0-60 in under 3sec in 3 ton trucks! Superchargers, turbochargers sure can pump up the volume.....I love them over any other mod for the street.

Those old Amaechi Harley of the early 70's are worth 3K....before restoration, "barn find" if they are complete. $5,500 restored....pretty good money for what they are.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Smart man!! You get the award......yes, I don't know for sure they are all faked but there were a couple spots in each where "the glitches" seemed to reveal themselves.

There's a whole string of these on You tube....I let Kerry watch...holy crap that was a mistake....she sounded like my mother! "Those people are irresponsible" Really hon, what part of 700-1000HP looks chock full of responsibility? ..I just want to know that looks like...LOL She watched one truck roll over a police cruiser and the cop lit off after it.....and that was all she wrote.. The voice went up 30db and 3 octaves! I closed You Tube....I sleep with that woman and I'm not stupid.

These are some wickedly powerful & heavy trucks though. Optical tricks aside, they DO go 0-60 in under 3sec in 3 ton trucks! Superchargers, turbochargers sure can pump up the volume.....I love them over any other mod for the street.

Those old Amaechi Harley of the early 70's are worth 3K....before restoration, "barn find" if they are complete. $5,500 restored....pretty good money for what they are.
Whatever hahaha...

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Those old Harley dirt bikes weren't made by Harley.
They were Italian made. Sold by Harley under license and are now very rare.
When I bought my 400cc rice burner, I decided to take a safety class at the Harley factory in my home town. They gave me one of those dirt bikes to ride for class...I don't know how many times I burned the inside of my left leg. Finally, near the end of the course, I remembered to keep my leg away. But it was still a hot machine to ride...I'd broil every evening.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
When I bought my 400cc rice burner, I decided to take a safety class at the Harley factory in my home town. They gave me one of those dirt bikes to ride for class...I don't know how many times I burned the inside of my left leg. Finally, near the end of the course, I remembered to keep my leg away. But it was still a hot machine to ride...I'd broil every evening.
A high pipe motorcycle or anything with a lot of weight or rake to the front end is a horrible choice to learn on.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Really? Are you sure about that? That's is truly amazing if true. My old sport bike did it in 3 seconds and would leave any production car in the dust with room to spare. Power to weight ratio.
This might be too long of a read. But this is currently the fastest motorcycle available.
No surprise it's a Kawasaki.
My ZX14-R Has a 0-60 mph time of 2.6 seconds. But is geared to only go 180 mph.

MotoStatz
OUT MOTOSTATZ

Kawasaki H2R Acceleration and Top Speed

Fabio Rossi
by Fabio Rossi

5 October 2023

The H2R is still the fastest-accelerating Motorcycle in the world

Kawasaki H2R 0-200 mph in 16.83 seconds

The Kawasaki H2R is no stranger to the motoring world.
Its launch back in 2015 came as a big surprise because we all thought that we had moved on from the Hyperbike top-speed war when manufacturers agreed to limit motorcycles to 300 km/h.
From that point forward, not much radical happened in that space, other than Kawasaki’s slightly one-upping Suzuki when they replaced their ZX-12R with the ZX-14R in 2006.
Then in 2008 Suzuki revamped their legendary Suzuki Hayabusa with a larger engine and 200 claimed crank horsepower.
Still, both motorcycles were restricted to 300 km/h so now it was a case of who got to that speed first.
Arguably stock for stock both variants of the ZX-14R probably had the slight edge outright but that comparison is for another day.
Kawasaki having a ‘slight’ edge was not enough, or maybe it was, either way, Kawasaki kind of went Left-field and with the full might and prowess of Kawasaki Heavy Industries…
We got gifted the Kawasaki H2R quite unexpectedly.
What was very unexpected about the H2R was its crazy claimed power of 300 plus horsepower, as well as it being a Supercharged motorcycle which surprised everyone.
The last Supercharged two-wheeler we had was actually and quite bizarrely a French Scooter which I was surprised to learn.
The Peugeot JetForce from way back in 2002 is the scooter in question. It’s powered by 125 cc 4-stroke scooter with a Supercharger, bonkers hey!
It wasn’t that fast despite the power of a 250 cc scooter and was heavier than a typical 125 cc scooter too.
Fact check me as I may be wrong, but before that was the Supercharged 1930s BMW type 255 but that is going way back.
Litre bikes do not need superchargers they are fast enough you say, but Kawasaki had other ideas of course.
50381052552_bc53b0d9bb_b.jpg
While the Kawasaki H2R is pretty much the fastest motorcycle that you can buy it is not classed as the fastest motorcycle as it is not sold for the road.
It would not be hard in most markets to modify an H2R to make road legal as you could simply borrow parts from the road version – yep did not mention that.
Kawasaki also made a road-legal version too with 200 hp and named it the Kawasaki H2.
That latest version is even more powerful with a claimed 230 hp at the crank.
If you want H2R power and madness legally on the road, it makes much more sense to buy a regular Kawasaki H2 for less than half the price and make it H2R power rather than buying the H2R.
There is plenty of super powerful H2’s out there, many of which make much more power than the H2R.
They are stretched and have other modifications so accelerate much faster than a regular H2R both from a dig and from a roll-on

How fast is a Kawasaki H2R?

Kawasaki-H2R-dyno-curve-1024x734.png

Kawasaki H2R Dyno Curve

Kawasaki H2R Osman Garzi
Kawasaki-H2R-in-gear-accceleration-1024x624.png

Kawasaki H2R in-gear thrust curve

Ninja-H2R-Top-Speed-1024x576.png

The Kawasaki H2R can accelerate from 0-300 km/h in 12.50 seconds.

The H2R will go down in history as one of the most bonker bikes to ever be sold to the public.
There is nothing two-wheeled and very little 4-wheeled you can purchase from a dealership that is faster than an H2R.
Kawasaki-H2R-Top-speed-and-acceleration-1024x725.png

Kawasaki H2R Acceleration Review

2015 Kawasaki Acceleration / Top Speed
Speed
Time
0-10 mph
0-20 mph
0-30 mph
0-40 mph
0-50 mph
0-60 mph
0-70 mph
0-80 mph
0-90 mph
0-100 mph
0-110 mph
0-120 mph
0-130 mph
0-140 mph
0-150 mph
0-160 mph
0-170 mph
0-180 mph
0-190 mph
0-200 mph
60-130 mph
100-160 mph
SS/QM
9.76/164 mph
SS/KM
17.01/201mph
SS/Mile
23.508/208 mph
Top Speed
212 mph

Tags: Kawasaki H2R Acceleration

Last edited:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
This might be too long of a read. But this is currently the fastest motorcycle available.
No surprise it's a Kawasaki.
My ZX14-R Has a 0-60 mph time of 2.6 seconds. But is geared to only go 180 mph.

MotoStatz
OUT MOTOSTATZ

Kawasaki H2R Acceleration and Top Speed

Fabio Rossi
by Fabio Rossi

5 October 2023

The H2R is still the fastest-accelerating Motorcycle in the world

Kawasaki H2R 0-200 mph in 16.83 seconds

The Kawasaki H2R is no stranger to the motoring world.
Its launch back in 2015 came as a big surprise because we all thought that we had moved on from the Hyperbike top-speed war when manufacturers agreed to limit motorcycles to 300 km/h.
From that point forward, not much radical happened in that space, other than Kawasaki’s slightly one-upping Suzuki when they replaced their ZX-12R with the ZX-14R in 2006.
Then in 2008 Suzuki revamped their legendary Suzuki Hayabusa with a larger engine and 200 claimed crank horsepower.
Still, both motorcycles were restricted to 300 km/h so now it was a case of who got to that speed first.
Arguably stock for stock both variants of the ZX-14R probably had the slight edge outright but that comparison is for another day.
Kawasaki having a ‘slight’ edge was not enough, or maybe it was, either way, Kawasaki kind of went Left-field and with the full might and prowess of Kawasaki Heavy Industries…
We got gifted the Kawasaki H2R quite unexpectedly.
What was very unexpected about the H2R was its crazy claimed power of 300 plus horsepower, as well as it being a Supercharged motorcycle which surprised everyone.
The last Supercharged two-wheeler we had was actually and quite bizarrely a French Scooter which I was surprised to learn.
The Peugeot JetForce from way back in 2002 is the scooter in question. It’s powered by 125 cc 4-stroke scooter with a Supercharger, bonkers hey!
It wasn’t that fast despite the power of a 250 cc scooter and was heavier than a typical 125 cc scooter too.
Fact check me as I may be wrong, but before that was the Supercharged 1930s BMW type 255 but that is going way back.
Litre bikes do not need superchargers they are fast enough you say, but Kawasaki had other ideas of course.
50381052552_bc53b0d9bb_b.jpg
While the Kawasaki H2R is pretty much the fastest motorcycle that you can buy it is not classed as the fastest motorcycle as it is not sold for the road.
It would not be hard in most markets to modify an H2R to make road legal as you could simply borrow parts from the road version – yep did not mention that.
Kawasaki also made a road-legal version too with 200 hp and named it the Kawasaki H2.
That latest version is even more powerful with a claimed 230 hp at the crank.
If you want H2R power and madness legally on the road, it makes much more sense to buy a regular Kawasaki H2 for less than half the price and make it H2R power rather than buying the H2R.
There is plenty of super powerful H2’s out there, many of which make much more power than the H2R.
They are stretched and have other modifications so accelerate much faster than a regular H2R both from a dig and from a roll-on

How fast is a Kawasaki H2R?

Kawasaki-H2R-dyno-curve-1024x734.png

Kawasaki H2R Dyno Curve

Kawasaki H2R Osman Garzi
Kawasaki-H2R-in-gear-accceleration-1024x624.png

Kawasaki H2R in-gear thrust curve

Ninja-H2R-Top-Speed-1024x576.png

The Kawasaki H2R can accelerate from 0-300 km/h in 12.50 seconds.

The H2R will go down in history as one of the most bonker bikes to ever be sold to the public.
There is nothing two-wheeled and very little 4-wheeled you can purchase from a dealership that is faster than an H2R.
Kawasaki-H2R-Top-speed-and-acceleration-1024x725.png

Kawasaki H2R Acceleration Review

2015 Kawasaki Acceleration / Top Speed
Speed
Time
0-10 mph
0-20 mph
0-30 mph
0-40 mph
0-50 mph
0-60 mph
0-70 mph
0-80 mph
0-90 mph
0-100 mph
0-110 mph
0-120 mph
0-130 mph
0-140 mph
0-150 mph
0-160 mph
0-170 mph
0-180 mph
0-190 mph
0-200 mph
60-130 mph
100-160 mph
SS/QM
9.76/164 mph
SS/KM
17.01/201mph
SS/Mile
23.508/208 mph
Top Speed
212 mph

Tags: Kawasaki H2R Acceleration

I read it. That's what I mean. Even this monster only does 2.92 seconds for 0-60. But @jeff kushner is claiming under three seconds for these trucks? I'm skeptical. The only production vehicle I've ever seen that is faster than a sport bike is the Tesla Plaid. Ferraris, Lambos and Bugattis can't beat a sport bike 0-60, thought they will eventually pull away at top speed.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
When I read/saw the first vids as the guys tried to get under 3sec all I could think of was Yamaha XS1100........the first stock bike I think to break 3 sec. You guys probably even remember that as it was a pretty big thing then.

I don't "know" if it's really true guys, about these trucks.......it certainly COULD be possible but go check the vids....

I own mostly 2 stroke street bikes, S2's, H1's, H2's and one of each size is very heavily modified....a 350 Triple, a 500 Triple and a 750 H2 triple. My engines all run well, it's what I do. The 0-60 prize has to go to the H1 500.....it's is deadly fast. Any guesses for 0-60? for roughly 90hp on a 320lb bike? 4-5-6? Heck, my overboosted supercharged @12psi old SLK does high 6's and the bike would kill the car.

About 4 years or so ago, one of those modified hellcat cars made me look like an old man on old tech................even though it's NEVER lost to a car before. I was pretty shocked. That thing was a real beast.....I won't make that mistake again, I like winning too much!

There is nothing more embarrassing than an old guy losing. We aren't supposed to do that stupid stuff anymore but if we're going to, we've GOT to win....LOL

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
The Kaw H2R....is indeed a massively powerful bike......heavy as turd to a two-stroker but my 650 turbo is also a pig but I love that bike. Fact is a lot of guys who buy them have never gone 160 before much less any faster.

The 186 agreement(broken by bmw as I remember) is there to keep their customers alive......wasn't it? Or, to set the stage for selling software upgrades later?

Oh, show some respect Z(LOL), you have to mention....the 750 H2 two stroke tripe still holds the records for naturally aspirated 750s....even after 50 years! THAT is staying power!

Here we have what many called "The Widowmaker". There is simply no other bike with the reputation.....deserved or not.

This is my original 75 H2C, they claimed roughly 12.2 for it @ 72hp.

20170521_110608.jpg