Recently lost tortoise . Looking for reliable breeders

JDDV97

Location (City and/or State)
Houston Tx
Hello, I recently lost my baby leopard tortoise due to coming from a bad breeder. I posted a thread last week about taking him to a bad vet . And fighting in his final days . Thank you for all those who helped . Wondering if you could recommend me some good breeders I’m either interested in either a cherry head or a red foot or a Babcock leopard or Indian star . I am only buying 1 so I prefer and am willing to pay extra for a high color /morph tortoise .

I have everything ready from food, greenhouse heat humidity etc.

Thank you 🐢💚

Last edited:

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hello, I recently lost my baby leopard tortoise due to coming from a bad breeder. I posted a thread last week about taking him to a bad vet . And fighting in his final days . Wondering if you could recommend me some good breeders I’m either interested in either a cherry head or a red foot or a Babcock leopard or Indian star . I am willing to pay extra for a high color /morph.

I have everything ready from food, greenhouse heat humidity etc.
I’m so glad you’re willing to give another baby a home❤️hopefully the US folks will be able to recommend some good breeders for, I believe we have some on the forum but I’ll have to double check who does which species, perhaps the others will know, they’ll be along shortly🙂