Reptil Jungle UV 310.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mephitis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
18° 58′ 30″ N, 72° 49′ 33″ E
Visited one of the pet stores recently and came across the JBL ReptilJungle UV 310. Picked one up as it said "medium UV-A and UV-B concentration". I wanted something with higher concentration for my Indian Star.. unfortunately the guy did not have the JBL ReptilDesert and there were very scarce chances of him stocking the same. My primary intention of buying this bulb was for UVB radiation during monsoons when the tortoise would be kept indoors.

Other times the tortoise is mostly outdoors in the balcony enjoying the sun. This was just picked up as a back up.

Any of you guys used this lamp?

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
Mephitis said:
Visited one of the pet stores recently and came across the JBL ReptilJungle UV 310. Picked one up as it said "medium UV-A and UV-B concentration". I wanted something with higher concentration for my Indian Star.. unfortunately the guy did not have the JBL ReptilDesert and there were very scarce chances of him stocking the same. My primary intention of buying this bulb was for UVB radiation during monsoons when the tortoise would be kept indoors.

Other times the tortoise is mostly outdoors in the balcony enjoying the sun. This was just picked up as a back up.

dude how come they're selling reptile bulbs in India??? i have tried literally every shop in my area in Jaipur and they still don't have it..... you're in Mumbai right??

Mephitis

5 Year Member
shanu303 said:
Mephitis said:

dude how come they're selling reptile bulbs in India??? i have tried literally every shop in my area in Jaipur and they still don't have it..... you're in Mumbai right??

It's a SUPER rare sight to find Reptile bulbs in India. I have sent you a PM with the details of the store and the person. Check if he may be able to ship it across to you. I doubt if he's going to have ReptilDesert in stock in the future.. but you can ask for ReptilJungle. He has fixtures too !! :D

Mephitis

5 Year Member
arotester said:
Does that shop sell mazuri????

No.

Here's the link to buy Mazuri online from: Mazuri Tortoise Diet

The store may have some JBL alternative (since they stock a lot of JBL stuff). Refer the following link and ask them if they have any:

Main Food - Reptile Products - JBL

Additionally, seek views on JBL feed with the experts on here.

PM me for the vendor's contact details.

Ebay.in also has Agivert: JBL Agivert

Status
Not open for further replies.