Reverse is doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneybug

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
el cajon ca usa
Reverse is doing wonderfully his nose is not 100% clear yet but he doesn't have any more snot or bubbles coming out of his nose. He has also been very active (when he's not sleeping) and diging. He's also eating very well so I am happy about that. It will probly be a week or two more before I am convinced he is better.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
So glad he is improving. Who knows what could have happened to him if you didn't come along and rescue him.
You need to change your signature since you have two now:) I don't think we've seen pics of the little guy yet?

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
I don't actually have internet at home I use my phone for everything so I will post pictures as soon as I can. I have also talked to the pet place some more and have given some advice. . . I also learned that they do a lot of rescue stuff with lizards and torts and stuff and am starting to volunteer there to help take care of some of the animals.

L82lalaland

5 Year Member
Lakeside, California
Great news on the tort and great news for the pet store. I am sure you will make a totally informed member of their team, they are very lucky to have you.

EllieN

5 Year Member
SF Bay Area
I'm so happy to hear Reverse is doing so much better! Helping out at the pet store is a great idea, too. Since you can't take them all home to get them healthy, now you can do it right there at the source. Keep us posted:)

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Yay! So excited to hear Reverse is doing so much better! :)

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
Sorry I haven't posted in a while I was really sick. . . Reverse is still doing well I think he's out of the woods.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Great news. Glad to bear your baby is getting better. Great idea volunteering at the pet store. This way you could see to it that they take care of their animals correctly.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Glad to hear! I was just thinking about you guys today.

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
No he is too small to have any pyramiding he doesn't have enough new growth and I have him on a good diet so he shouldn't have a problem with that

Thank you all for your support

Status
Not open for further replies.