Rhinoclemmys rubida rubida

PA2019

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
Anyone working with these beauties on here? After enjoying my Cuora so much I decided to work with another box turtle-esque species. Very little info on them.

I was told by a friend that 10 years ago there was a great presentation on this species at a TSA event from a Mexican researcher. Would love to get a copy somehow. @zovick do you have knowledge on this species?

turtlesteve

10 Year Member!
I have no info to add, other than I’m not surprised to find you like another species I have been casually looking for in recent years. Let me know if you find someone breeding them.

Steve

zovick

10 Year Member!
Anyone working with these beauties on here? After enjoying my Cuora so much I decided to work with another box turtle-esque species. Very little info on them.

I was told by a friend that 10 years ago there was a great presentation on this species at a TSA event from a Mexican researcher. Would love to get a copy somehow. @zovick do you have knowledge on this species?
Unfortunately, I know virtually nothing about this particular chelonian. Sorry I cannot be of any assistance.