San Diego Tortoise Family

ccargirl70

Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Good morning :) We have had our oldest tortoises, a wonderful male desert that we adopted from the SD Tortoise Society, for at least 10 years. Have adopted the rest of our tortoise family from them as well...Desert, Redfoot and Leopards. I have always lurked on forums, but decided it was time to join and be active. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome! Desert tortoises are one of the most personable species. I get a lot of enjoyment from my group. Glad you've finally decided to join us. When you get a chance, I'd love to see pictures of your 'herd.' You can put them up under "Photos and Videos" or else each species under "Species Specific"

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Good morning :) We have had our oldest tortoises, a wonderful male desert that we adopted from the SD Tortoise Society, for at least 10 years. Have adopted the rest of our tortoise family from them as well...Desert, Redfoot and Leopards. I have always lurked on forums, but decided it was time to join and be active. :)

Hi and welcome!!
I'm in SD too! We would love to see pics!!

AmandaM

Alpine CA
Hello! I have 2 redfoots and I am ready to build them an outdoor enclosure I like in alpine ca and was wondering if you have any pictures of your Redfoot enclosure or have any tips