Should I take in a large sullie from friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
Zamric said:
...ummm yep, he's flagging!

A quick fix for your fence would be another level of boards. Is this going to be a permanate encloser or just a temp because of time constraints? I can't find the thread, but someone had and enclosure done with half buried timbers. With 2.5-3 feet sticking up and side by side, it covered just a little more area than yours does.

Yea I'll probably have to put up more boards , I would of done already but I though he would like to be able to see out and kinda see what going on with the world

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
Seeing the World is what makes them WANT to excape!

No matter how big you make it, he will always walk around the wall trying to get out

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Zamric is right. When I turn my adults loose on all 5 acres, they spend a lot of time pacing the small chain link section trying to find a way out. They don't pace up and down the block wall, only the area where they can see through. A visual barrier will help settle him down a lot.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
Tom said:
Zamric is right. When I turn my adults loose on all 5 acres, they spend a lot of time pacing the small chain link section trying to find a way out. They don't pace up and down the block wall, only the area where they can see through. A visual barrier will help settle him down a lot.

Awesome, I will get on that . Hopefully until then he just figures out that there is no escape and enjoys himself..doubt it though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.