Site Glitch?

Cicitina

Location (City and/or State)
Ontario, Canada
Does anyone else have issues being unable to reply or scroll down on threads because this video keeps popping you back up to the top of the screen?
It’s been a couple months now I can’t get past it and get so frustrated trying to use this site now because of it.
I can’t see or read anything below it because that’s as far as it allows my screen to go, if I try and go further it brings me right back above it.
7DE07644-11B1-49DE-8B28-FA57F3570A7C.jpeg

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
What device/OS/browser are you using? Are you using an ad blocker?

I have a floating ad like that but after a few seconds it has an 'x' where it can be closed.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Yes…i too have that very annoying problem with many of the advertisements on a daily basis. Many times I can neither scroll to the top or the bottom. Often times it happens while I’m typing away. Very annoying

I hear that if you choose to donate at the Platinum level, these issues go away.

@Josh

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You do get rid of the ads with that donation. But I did it because I just wanted to. still I didn't really have that problem in the first place. The ad's were annoying but not that invasive. So it's maybe another issue.🤗