sleeping torts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportychick

5 Year Member
Update: he wee'd in his food dish look but it was clear like water just a little bit of the urateseema like tea doing well to me :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
sportychick said:
Update: he wee'd in his food dish look but it was clear like water just a little bit of the urateseema like tea doing well to me :)

Sounds perfect :) Apart from having to clean the water dish! :D

sportychick

5 Year Member
That's great to hear ur tort is well :)
Yeah but he ate wee'd and went to bed
so what is considered a very active tort? Moving around from one end to the other and taking time to eat and be alert? Lol

sportychick

5 Year Member
And what does anyone find works best to keep them interested in there enclosurers? :D sorry lots of questions even dumb ones.

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
sportychick said:
OK so I bought the cuddle and a.new dish of food flatter nicer for him to get into. Now I bought pellet food to soak a little for the day as joesmum mentioned however now.I'm reading that its got quiet a bit of protein.. should it be OK? Its got calcium.and d3 in it.too but worried.about the protein :S

Russian Tortoises' require a high fiber, low protein diet.

sportychick

5 Year Member
Yeah I was told and read that that's why I was asking about the pellets I bought.
I posted a pic in my photo section of the bottle to make sure it was OK to give.him once a week
:)

Actually sry it is here on page 5 :) the link to the bottle

sportychick

5 Year Member
So today I have noticed my tort is really sleepy..
Should I be worried? He got up came put of his hide ate some food and went to bask
I then soaked him he pooped in it a lot walked a bit snacked some more and is now sleeping under the light for awhile now

Status
Not open for further replies.