So livid.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cornelius Or
Yes they are. They can make a man forget his anger and lose his train of thought. Then next thin you know you're walking away realizing you either lost the situation or you're leaving having not made a single point you meant too lol

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ha ha you always have something funny to say .

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
:D

OP- "women aren't dangerous, unless you've done something to deserve it." :D

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
tffnytorts said:

You are probably right except I have no idea what I did to deserve this lol.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: So livid.

LoutheRussian said:
tffnytorts said:

You are probably right except I have no idea what I did to deserve this lol.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

Don't worry. You probably didn't do anything wrong.
I may very well be female, but I've never understood the unesesary drama some women kick up.
I avoid things along the lines of "tears, lipgloss, dresses, heels, and dont even get me started on /body glitter/"

HJ1983

New York City
LoutheRussian said:
Women in sweats rocking a messy bun are my favorite

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

I think you downgraded tiff. She didn't say anything about sweats! For all we know she wears business suits with flats and matte lipstick.

Keep your spirits up my friend. You'll notice there are plenty of people here to keep you occupied and take your mid off your worries. Good luck to ya!

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I remember the last time I tried to put my hair in a bun. LOL. I have about 2 pounds too much hair to do that.

You should pop in to the Pretend Chat 2.14. Its great. Its just ramdom chit chat. A good stress relief, and area to rant. I do very often. Its under off topic chit chat.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
I was just looking at pretend chat and it seems like my jumping in would've odd or out of place

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

TMK1971

Southern California
So? How did it go?
Even if it didn't work out the way you wanted...hopefully it was a step in the right direction.
You never mentioned a kid before (yes, I know it is not yours biologically). That makes things a little harder to just walk away. There is no reason why you can't still be there for him, if you so choose. If she doesnt' like that idea...she is not right in the head.
I would almost go as far to say that maybe that is why she kept coming back...so you would be in her son's life.
Too much unknown...so I will just keep hoping for the best for you, Lou, and the lil' boy!

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
TMK1971 said:
So? How did it go?
Even if it didn't work out the way you wanted...hopefully it was a step in the right direction.
You never mentioned a kid before (yes, I know it is not yours biologically). That makes things a little harder to just walk away. There is no reason why you can't still be there for him, if you so choose. If she doesnt' like that idea...she is not right in the head.
I would almost go as far to say that maybe that is why she kept coming back...so you would be in her son's life.
Too much unknown...so I will just keep hoping for the best for you, Lou, and the lil' boy!

How did it go? That's a good question.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

She does claim that she didnt lock Lou in a Box that he climes over the wall of his enclosure and fell into the box. I guess it could have happened that way but it's a stretch. Possible yes probable no.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

Whitneyrae

LoutheRussian said:
TMK1971 said:
So? How did it go?

How did it go? That's a good question.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

She does claim that she didnt lock Lou in a Box that he climes over the wall of his enclosure and fell into the box. I guess it could have happened that way but it's a stretch. Possible yes probable no.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

Woah! now it appears she doesn't even seem remorseful for not taking care of Lou, I'm sorry but thats just not cool! I have mules and in the mule world there's a saying "love me, love my mule" it totally applies to tortoise's, if my man didn't love my Izzy I'd kick him to the curb!

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
So here is the engineer in me speaking out, or perhaps just common sense... *if* he "kept" falling into the box (i.e. it happened more than once, possibly twice and she was aware of his ability to escape).. why the heck wouldn't she *take* said cardboard box, cut or tear it up and tape it to the sides of the enclosure to make the wall higher?! Ugh. Makes me kind of furious and concerned.. I am praying she is a much more attentive and nurturing mother than she is tortoise guardian.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
He wouldn't have been very active if he fell from the cage. And its not likely he would've landed right side up.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
His enclose is on the floor until I'm able to build a stand for it so the fall wouldn't have been more than 10 inches. And the way she had the hide positioned at the time it is feasible that he climes it and went over. But I still think the likelihood is slim at best.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well did you put an end to your relationship? I now its not my business . Sorry about the boobies thing but they have a way of making men doing stupid stuff . Glade your tortoise is ok.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
I don't know what we are anymore. But she knows I'm tired of being treated like yesterday's garbage. I've began to distance myself. However as an introvert I have to be wary otherwise I will **** myself off from the world all together. I have a tendency to do this quite often. We didn't talk much about what we will do about me and her son but sure more conversations will come.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

mike taylor said:
Well did you put an end to your relationship? I now its not my business . Sorry about the boobies thing but they have a way of making men doing stupid stuff . Glade your tortoise is ok.
You don't have to apologize for anything and you are welcome to ask whatever. If I didn't want people to ask I shouldn't have put it on the internet lol

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

Dorrie Siu

Methinks she's making up the story about him landing in the box. Because if that was true, I would think she would have called you to let you know that he had fallen and would be concerned about if he got hurt or not.

If this were my baby and I was in the exact situation as you, I'd feel that she (well, HE in MY case) was disrespecting me and my tortie. And if someone doesn't respect me, that says a lot about the relationship.