Something I Did During Quarantine...

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ocala, Fl
So much free time... I decided to draw something to put up on the wall, as I've always wanted to get a poster like this. Let's try to find someone with at least five of the species on the poster ? ?

IMG_2076.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I only have three on your poster currently, but in the past I've had all of them except the Gopher tortoise. I've had many in the Gopherus genus, just not the actual gopher tortoise from FL.

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
I only have three on your poster currently, but in the past I've had all of them except the Gopher tortoise. I've had many in the Gopherus genus, just not the actual gopher tortoise from FL.
Wow! Galapagos, pancake, star, imagine having those! You basically have had all of them, I wouldn't count Gopher because nobody really has them, except a handful of people in Florida who have ones that can't live in the wild. That's awesome man.?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Wow! Galapagos, pancake, star, imagine having those! You basically have had all of them, I wouldn't count Gopher because nobody really has them, except a handful of people in Florida who have ones that can't live in the wild. That's awesome man.?
I have Burmese stars right now, but I didn't count those since the poster has Indian stars which are a different species. I would have four if we counted my stars. I sold off all my Russians a few years ago and that would have been five.

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
I love your poster, but...where is the desert tortoise?
Hahaha I was waiting for someone to ask, I was going to put the desert tortoise in the spot of the gopher tortoise but living here in Florida I love the gopher tortoises too much, and decided last minute to make it a gopher tortoise. And if I have a gopher tortoise, I wouldn't add a desert tortoise in a different spot because they look so similar ? LOL