Tortoise Club
image.jpg
Not shy one eating away above
image.jpg
Shy one hiding above
image.jpg
Shy one above-no names yet
image.jpg
Not shy above-exploring, moving, eating away. He sure has an appetite :)
image.jpg
Shy one just sitting there.
image.jpg Two for Tuesday!!

Oh man...I'm soooooooooo excited!!! I just got these 2 beauties this morning!!! Thanks to Jeff ( N2Torts)! They are absolutely stunning!! They were worth the wait!! I've wanted cherry heads for some time! Now it's my turn to show off my new little babies :) I will post more pics later!! I want them to explore!!

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Thanks guys!! I wish my iPhone took better pics but I have the older version. I will be getting a new phone soon!

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Jeff hatches the best cherries doesn't he???!!! I have one of his babies and will be ordering another one or two in the future.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
YES Tordad! They are soooo healthy and I was Not liking the shipping idea:eek: I thought for sure I'd have dead tortoises!! You just never know what goes on with the whole delivery thing but Jeff re-assured me! But they were just fine! I just :<3: them! Jeff does have some beauties for sure:p

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Yes......Good looking RF and good looking enclosure.......Congrats!! Congrats! ! ! !

pfara

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Man.. I can almost remember when my guys were that small. They're adorable! I also dig the "fluffy" enclosure. I go heavy on the sphagnum moss, too :D

Can't wait to see the larger enclosure(s) you make. I have lots of fun adding and moving things around. It's also pretty fun having torts chase you around and "help you dig" when they're really just undoing all your hard work :p