special thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyprettyrave

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
i would like to thank everybody who encouraged me to go to the vets for Ophelia, it helped me tremendously. i got a better care sheet for her, also found out alot of important details.
AND i cought an early respiratory infection. we got pills for her and she should be better within a few weeks.

to all of you i send my best thanks, and i hope i can help someone as well with all this lovely imfo and help :)

Laijla

5 Year Member
Good luck with Ophelia and I wish her a speedy recovery! :D
Like you, I'm a new tortoise owner and just here to learn! I know I have been a 'Nervous Nellie' these first few months making sure my set up meets his needs. I tried to research as much as I could prior to bringing my tort home but once they're here, WOW, you realize the learning curve has JUST begun! Glad you took her to a vet and got her checked out verses so many folks (tortoises or any kind of pet!) that just 'hope for the best' and/or 'oh well, I'll just get another' --- keep us posted!
Laijla

heyprettyrave said:
i would like to thank everybody who encouraged me to go to the vets for Ophelia, it helped me tremendously. i got a better care sheet for her, also found out alot of important details.
AND i cought an early respiratory infection. we got pills for her and she should be better within a few weeks.

to all of you i send my best thanks, and i hope i can help someone as well with all this lovely imfo and help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.