eframcas

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Miami
Hello everyone!

I have a Sulcata tortoise that I am looking to re home. Unfortunately, I don’t anticipate having enough space for the tortoise in the near future as I had hoped. I am hoping to re home her to someone who has experience with Sulcatas and perhaps other Sulcatas with space for them to roam. I am located in Miami Florida and will work with the right adopter to get the tortoise to them. In addition, I have the enclosure which was custom built for a balcony. The tortoise is free for adoption. The enclosure is available for sale for anyone who can pick it up.

I do ask that anyone Interested in adopting my tortoise please send over information regarding where the tortoise will live and if you have experience taking care of Sulcatas.

The enclosure is 62 inches long. 29 inches wide. And 45 inches tall. The enclosure is all wood with protective screens on it to pro text it from predators. The enclosure also has wheels at the bottom to move with ease.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15

bodysculptor

Location (City and/or State)
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Hello, I have experience with a sulcata and looking for another. I live in Ft Lauderdale and am interested if still available? I have an enclosure with necessary hear/uvb setup for the tort to live outside. I will provide all necessary info you like, thank you.